What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I like the frisian dew more, both are a soft smoke, but the duck has less of a high. But it’s perfect if you want to hide the plant or simply to enjoy it’s growth and look! Have fun popping seeds!
good to know. i have 3 auto ducks still in my fridge from when i was trying to do a guerilla thing in the woods with the GH green-o-matics. failed twice, put them out too small maybe...
also a freebie of auto moby dick from barneys.

goingrey

good to know. i have 3 auto ducks still in my fridge from when i was trying to do a guerilla thing in the woods with the GH green-o-matics. failed twice, put them out too small maybe...
The guerrilla aspect also drew me in but especially when flowering it's unmistakably weed.. Freakshow would be more inconspicuous. Auto Duck is more potent than Frisian Duck btw.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
The guerrilla aspect also drew me in but especially when flowering it's unmistakably weed.. Freakshow would be more inconspicuous. Auto Duck is more potent than Frisian Duck btw.
the white widow genetic background of the auto duck was the more interesting thing when i chose them :)

strain_hunter

My 20-30 cm plants survived but smaller ones not. I put some more sprouted seeds out yesterday and have some backups in my flat. Good luck

goingrey

Seeds are done and I've been feeding heavy so starting a flush, nothing but FlashClean and Liquid Oxygen until the trichs are done.

Last edited:

shiva82

my day is complete. met two beautiful women today, one i know from many years ago, and another is a new victim... i did not get their details but i will meet them again... one of them wanted to come pick strawberries ... one works as a dog walker, and will be at one of my future jobs , so i will attempt to exchange numbers at that point

did not finish my job today. i tried my best. i got paid regardless

Latest posts

Latest posts