What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Hey friend hope you are well. Are the mornings getting cold out there? I do not have pets but walked a dog named Niko today. He lives with a Himalayan cat named Smokey. Smokey likes me, I'm very kind to them. Most days I'm walking dogs with my mom in the morning before she does her desk job. She likes keeping busy, walking dogs and extra cash. We walk Jessie the one-eyed dog a few times a week. I'll try to post a photo of Jessie. She was a rescue from somewhere down south.
Things are going as well as can be expected. The morning temps have been around 5C/41F but are going to go up a few degrees for the net while. No frost in the next 2 weeks is expected. That's good as I have outdoor chores that need done, going up on the roof and cleaning out gutters and other areas where tree debris gathers. Most of the yard is cleaned and ready for winter, mostly. We have had some strong winds and a lot of pine cones, needles and branches are around.
I am working with a new compost product for my indoor soil medium and it needs some changes made to it. Lucky me, my Mrs. said she would help me with mixing and tossing bags, that's a big help for me. We can do that work in the sunroom.

That's great you get to spend some time with pets and your mom, I would welcome your photos.

Your words just brought back a memory, when living with my grandparents, they brought home 2 new cats. I asked if we could name one Smokey. Grandma said she was going to put some butter on their paws as this would cause them to want to stay around the yard. The next day Smokey was gone, forever.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Things are going as well as can be expected. The morning temps have been around 5C/41F but are going to go up a few degrees for the net while. No frost in the next 2 weeks is expected. That's good as I have outdoor chores that need done, going up on the roof and cleaning out gutters and other areas where tree debris gathers. Most of the yard is cleaned and ready for winter, mostly. We have had some strong winds and a lot of pine cones, needles and branches are around.
I am working with a new compost product for my indoor soil medium and it needs some changes made to it. Lucky me, my Mrs. said she would help me with mixing and tossing bags, that's a big help for me. We can do that work in the sunroom.

That's great you get to spend some time with pets and your mom, I would welcome your photos.

Your words just brought back a memory, when living with my grandparents, they brought home 2 new cats. I asked if we could name one Smokey. Grandma said she was going to put some butter on their paws as this would cause them to want to stay around the yard. The next day Smokey was gone, forever.
This is me and one-eyed Jessie the rescue for Mississippi or thereabouts
jessiedog.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet the police wish all their arrests were so easy. You'd think the guy being arrested would be a little more concerned about his future, he was somewhat funny, I must admit.

I love growing my own, always have. Going on 55 years now. Decent ounces can be bought for as little as $100.00 these days but I still find pleasure in growing my own and I know what's been used on it.