What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i prefer warm , fresh pis
Screenshot_20240610-145642~2.png

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i made a beat this weekend from some bits of that sun ra track that earl of kingston town posted some days ago.
and i slapped some biggie on it.
first time uploading something to youtube.
i hope p diddy wont come hunting for my extra vergine butt.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Harvest day for me today. A pain in the ass as usual🤦‍♂️ I need to teach the dogs how to trim so they pay me back for the food and everything.
IMG_20240609_111506.jpg

I'll be germinating for my next grow on august 1st. Not sure if I should grow the Mediterranean hashplants I bought from TRSC as I had planned. At the moment I'm more tempted to grow the Erdpurt and lebby packs dubi sent me as a gift last year. I think he might appreciate some decent pictures of the erdpurt in flower, as the thread is sorely lacking

Edit - typos

Last edited:

shiva82

Harvest day for me today. A pain in the ass as usual🤦‍♂️ I need to teach the dogs how to trim so they pay me back for the food and everything.
View attachment 19015786

I'll be germinating for my next grow on august 1st. Not sure if I should grow the Mediterranean hashplants I bought from TRSC as I had planned. At the moment I'm more tempted to grow the Erdpurt and lebby packs dubi sent me as a gift last year. I think he might appreciate some decent pictures of the erdpurt in flower, as the thread is sorely lacking

Edit - typos
beautiful rev . for some reason my page does not keep up in real time .

shiva82

View attachment 19015786

Edit - typos
let us know how she smokes and what the effects are like for yourself and others who try it

erdpurt would be a good shout

strain_hunter

View attachment 19015786

Edit - typos
The description of this plant sounds very nice.