What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i always say that i'm not interested in the ganja plants , just the veg ... if the ganja dies i'm not arsed

shiva82

Gotta ask, who's idea was this mentorship originally, yours or his?
it started by me gifting his family food i had been producing. food i had spare...

he told me he always wanted to grow his own ...

i spoiled them with cooking nice fresh home grown

they all imagined how easy it must be if somebody such as myself can do it

shiva82

i could persist , and he wants to ... but it is ok for him you know? work , go on holiday, play golf .... meanwhile i have to read for 3 hours per night for 30 years and practise the arts , and get dirty

goingrey

Maybe he could pay someone to do it if he doesn't have the energy or time. Some youth you could teach with success maybe. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

shiva82

Maybe he could pay someone to do it if he doesn't have the energy or time. Some youth you could teach with success maybe. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
just bare with it , rant now and then , take half the harvest , if i can salvage it , and then back door exit the operation

abundant spuds , tomatoes and some ganja at the least, is my goal

shiva82

tester plant tent . some are under led and the other under cdm . the faded pon substrate plant still has at least two to three weeks left to go. faded at week 4 haha .i have not underfed a plant in a while . the aroma is burnt orange peel type . i'm still paranoid she may show late intersex based on her growing habits . as i have other plants beginning to flower . hopefully she will remain true.. i have clones of two phenos. this orange pheno will be flowered outside also . i fucked up this grow of her . my own fault . should hopefully smoke nice though

Attachments

• IMG_1816.JPG
    IMG_1816.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1819.JPG
    IMG_1819.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1820.JPG
    IMG_1820.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1823.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1824.JPG
    IMG_1824.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 27

shiva82

did biden shit his pants on stage again ? can we have this fact checked

is any A.I programmed by super based folk ? where it tries to tell the truth even if feelings may be hurt

Latest posts

Latest posts