What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

i read aloe vera maybe not good to ingest often if at all? it was a good while back in time that read that it was toxic to the liver ?
Haven't heard about that but it is a potent anti-inflammatory medicine and a lot of them like ibuprofen and whatever aren't great for the liver if used too often so I could see it.

shiva82

Haven't heard about that but it is a potent anti-inflammatory medicine and a lot of them like ibuprofen and whatever aren't great for the liver if used too often so I could see it.
ibuprofen works, but sadly this is a side effect . i will only use it when i really have to , during recovery if my back compresses

goingrey

maybe a suppository would work ?
AI says "Rectal administration of ibuprofen may increase the risk of liver toxicity compared to oral administration" but of course doesn't cite any reference and often is just plain wrong. Just today I read how Bodhi bred Big Sur Holyweed according to AI..

shiva82

AI says "Rectal administration of ibuprofen may increase the risk of liver toxicity compared to oral administration" but of course doesn't cite any reference and often is just plain wrong. Just today I read how Bodhi bred Big Sur Holyweed according to AI..
a.i is just consensus based, and programmer biased , and often wrong . we are artificial intelligence

goingrey

have you smoked the nepal mist previously?
Just some early samples a couple weeks ago. And I'll smoke a pinner now. It has an enhanced senses effect to it, kinda like the experience of a child. Not super terpy like modern weed even though live plants have a pretty strong smell. Potency and duration are fine even though ACE describes them as "moderate".

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Ali G: Check it', i's here wiv no ovva than me main man shiva, oo's been i'droponickly groi'n da sticky'.
Shiva: Well not only hydroponically, but yes, at a certain time i might have.
Ali G: Aight, no problem bredrin i's not gonna snitch to the coppas word to movva, u can well admit you has been groin hydroponnickly on this show.
Shiva: Cool.
Ali G: So on da ovva hand yous a bloke innit? So how come your name aint he-va?

shiva82

Ali G: Check it', i's here wiv no ovva than me main man shiva, oo's been i'droponickly groi'n da sticky'.
Shiva: Well not only hydroponically, but yes, at a certain time i might have.
Ali G: Aight, no problem bredrin i's not gonna snitch to the coppas word to movva, u can well admit you has been groin hydroponnickly on this show.
Shiva: Cool.
Ali G: So on da ovva hand yous a bloke innit? So how come your name aint he-va?
ali g the character is styled on shiva82

i'm not much of a talker . i would find it hard to keep composed and not laugh

shiva82

the day before yesterday i removed all my suffering plants in the polytunnel out of the raised bed , and most are recovering already with new white roots . it is amazing the damage soil pests can do to young plants . i soaped it all down . i will borax treat at the end of the season , as i don't want the ph to rise so much and add salinity