What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

you shaved those legs after all? and now have rash?
Nah but I did burn the top of my chest being strategic with the sunscreen but not taking into account that the top button of a button down is unbuttoned when not wearing a tie. :D

But anyway I made a batch a couple years ago with some old buds and have been using it every now and then when needed and it's good. Really speeds up healing. But it's starting to run low so time to make some more. And saves me from hours of trimming. :D

shiva82

Nah but I did burn the top of my chest being strategic with the sunscreen but not taking into account that the top button of a button down is unbuttoned when not wearing a tie. :D

But anyway I made a batch a couple years ago with some old buds and have been using it every now and then when needed and it's good. Really speeds up healing. But it's starting to run low so time to make some more. And saves me from hours of trimming. :D
you just reminded me to order apple cider vinegar . that is great too

goingrey

1.07 mark , i thought that was maybe a ganja plant in that aloe video
Hehe too much wind, hard to say, could be something else too.

No need to peel the skin if you use it straight off the plant though. The skin even helps you spread it.

shiva82

Never tried that. I have drank some aloe drink, tasted really good but the health benefits are questionable when it's essentially "aloe in heavy syrup".
i read aloe vera maybe not good to ingest often if at all? it was a good while back in time that read that it was toxic to the liver ?

shiva82

maybe he has the cactus sat on his shoulders or on a bar , and is squatting a cactus in that fashion . he seems a nice chap too .