What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

baby soft hands maybe . or too dry . goingrey uses oil of ulay after he full body shaves , allows him superior grip
My home made THC infused shea butter. :D

I haven't shaved my legs yet. But I dunno yet. The other day I was on a train with four guys in shorts so I had to check, three had shaved legs. One of them was like 60 years old and dressed like he just got back from deer hunting, but had shaved legs! I'm telling you men are doing it. But at least it wasn't all of them.

shiva82

i unplugged most the plants from the problem bed . let them recover in pots ...

my quick solution is top dig holes deep into the subsoil and replug the plants back much deeper when they have recovered ... that way the plastic pot protects the rootzone from all the critters and allows the compost to decompose while using the bed at the same time without using borax etc

shiva82

I haven't shaved my legs yet. But I dunno yet. The other day I was on a train with four guys in shorts so I had to check, three had shaved legs. One of them was like 60 years old and dressed like he just got back from deer hunting, but had shaved legs! I'm telling you men are doing it. But at least it wasn't all of them.
diabetics or health problems ... my hairs fall out through nervous system damage lol

shiva82

2 x 'timetravel' seedlings , and what looks like one quick to show male , similar to the sudanese male i found . 3 weeks old , 12-12 from seed

Attachments

• IMG_1773.JPG
    IMG_1773.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1777.JPG
    IMG_1777.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 6

GreenestBasterd

It’s the gayest shit going, only exception is professional swimmers and even then, it surely doesn’t shave that much off the time (pun intended)
They’re big into it over here. Gym freaks and rugby lads seem to be the main offenders, you know, the ones with the really “original” sleeve tattoos and tiny shorts.

I took the piss out of a young lad I worked with years ago, he couldn’t take a joke and got his knickers in a right twist. Haha

shiva82

It’s the gayest shit going, only exception is professional swimmers and even then, it surely doesn’t shave that much off the time (pun intended)
They’re big into it over here. Gym freaks and rugby lads seem to be the main offenders, you know, the ones with the really “original” sleeve tattoos and tiny shorts.

I took the piss out of a young lad I worked with years ago, he couldn’t take a joke and got his knickers in a right twist. Haha
i tend to think everyone enjoys poking fun and having a laugh too, i often offend people , although i'm just being light hearted and observational . i often forget most people are unhinged or psychotic in ways

it is a strange concept . men looking in mirrors taking selfies etc . mentally damaged imo

shiva82

it comes from the bacon ruling class.... from babylon to rome to now.

look at nero for example. he killed his wife, mother of his children, adopted a boy and then castrated that boy , renamed him after his ex and made the castrated boy his wife

GreenestBasterd

i tend to think everyone enjoys poking fun and having a laugh too, i often offend people , although i'm just being light hearted and observational . i often forget most people are unhinged or psychotic in ways

it is a strange concept . men looking in mirrors taking selfies etc . mentally damaged imo
Couldn’t agree more mate. I personally enjoy work more when everyone gets on and can take the piss with each other without the need for a deep conversation or a therapist.
Same with the pub or anywhere…

These days people get all offended and emotional and if anything it makes me dig them harder hahaha