What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Checked the plants in the friends garden today and the hindu kush in front developed nice side branches when she got it’s snail protection.

IMG_6040.jpeg

Good luck with your soil @shiva

shiva82

Checked the plants in the friends garden today and the hindu kush in front developed nice side branches when she got it’s snail protection.

View attachment 19011966

Good luck with your soil @shiva
autos ? glad they are alive

my soil is 6 months off being fully composted . that is the problem . some of the compost was too 'new' providing organic matter for all kinds of soil critters to feast on . damages all new roots in the process. it is what it is . some of the plants are ok , and i moved the ones that were not... i will resolve it by planting more and letting the bed degrade and rot down into gold ... next year it will be ideal lol

shiva82

i cooked some garden chicken .... basically a couple of spring onions, some sage, some rosemary , chicken ,cooked in olive oil , served on fresh spinach leaves and some cheese crumbled on top. i made it in under 12 minutes while my mate was fucking around.... went down a treat

i moved the remaining outdoor plants to harden off outside , ready for planting next week .. i culled a few . cloned a couple

not in the best shape but good enough for transplanting

Attachments

• IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1770.JPG
    IMG_1770.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1771.JPG
    IMG_1771.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1772.JPG
    IMG_1772.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 9

strain_hunter

autos ? glad they are alive

my soil is 6 months off being fully composted . that is the problem . some of the compost was too 'new' providing organic matter for all kinds of soil critters to feast on . damages all new roots in the process. it is what it is . some of the plants are ok , and i moved the ones that were not... i will resolve it by planting more and letting the bed degrade and rot down into gold ... next year it will be ideal lol
Yes, that are my first Autos.
I planted some Ultra Early Love regulars too, but they are only a few centimeters tall now.

goingrey

question, is there any brand you can recommend for winter time?
i'm always encountering that in winter time or when i just washed my hands with soap papes get slippery as fuck.
I just washed my hands pandemic style to test it out but have no idea what you're talking about hehe, none of them are slippery. All of the thin ones are supercalendered silky smooth, you could just go with thicker papers for a more coarse finish, or then use some with an embossing, the horizontal lines on like Smoking Master or Rizla Silver would be least slippy vertically I imagine.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Thanks for your effort! i really appreciate it.
i guess its just me then.
even the blue ocbs ... i have to lick my fingertips a bit to make it work kinda half assed even.
maybe my fingers are just super slippery in a dry way.

goingrey

Thanks for your effort! i really appreciate it.
i guess its just me then.
even the blue ocbs ... i have to lick my fingertips a bit to make it work kinda half assed even.
maybe my fingers are just super slippery in a dry way.
What you need is some stickier weed. ;)

I never tried the OCB blues. OCB Ultimate, thinnest papers available they claim. Gotta try them. The local shop that sold them lost their lease because the owner was on some kind of "ethical investment" tip, what bs. Now it's been an empty shop with a space for rent sign on the window for ages.

goingrey

Imagine if someone just wanted to help out with the cleaning after the party and threw the roaches in the trash.

Latest posts

Latest posts