What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Couldn’t agree more mate. I personally enjoy work more when everyone gets on and can take the piss with each other without the need for a deep conversation or a therapist.
Same with the pub or anywhere…

These days people get all offended and emotional and if anything it makes me dig them harder hahaha
my mates are all people who talk how they want to and feel like talking and are happy to dish out jokes at my expense , and vice versa

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
ive taken a few days off regular bud, just cbd or none.
now i'm trying different ratios of cbd 'dominant' blends. ratios are plant material by volume and by eye, no weighing, no idea about the cannabinoid content except for the cbd mix wich has a razor sharp 4-9 percent of cbd with thc under 0.2 percent.
3:1 cbdtrim:colombian is almost too weak. just a slight head buzz.
3:1 cbdtrim:mistery orangeherb is pleasurable with the additional body component

30 minutes ago i vaped some approx. 4:1 cbdtrim:amnesia and thats a super nice buzz by now. a bit of acceleration at the beginning but like in the earlier days before i became too sensitive to thc. puts me in a good mood, slightly goofy feeling, and the body effect is nice and mellow.

maybe i should look into balanced chemotype cultivars... i really like this type of effect, reminds me a lot of the one single tester plant i grew out from my manipuri and lebanese cross.

makes me feel more centered than not.
like a day of summer holidays decades ago.
i'll have a coffee and try to act a bit more my actual age....

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
on another totally subjectively precieved note,
the first 2 combinations seem like beeing around 2:1 cbd:thc or a lil weaker while the combination with the amnesia i would guess closer to 1:1 cbd:thc.
all based on experience from smoking the thc dominant varieties without additional cbd herb.

shiva82

ive taken a few days off regular bud, just cbd or none.
now i'm trying different ratios of cbd 'dominant' blends. ratios are plant material by volume and by eye, no weighing, no idea about the cannabinoid content except for the cbd mix wich has a razor sharp 4-9 percent of cbd with thc under 0.2 percent.
3:1 cbdtrim:colombian is almost too weak. just a slight head buzz.
3:1 cbdtrim:mistery orangeherb is pleasurable with the additional body component

30 minutes ago i vaped some approx. 4:1 cbdtrim:amnesia and thats a super nice buzz by now. a bit of acceleration at the beginning but like in the earlier days before i became too sensitive to thc. puts me in a good mood, slightly goofy feeling, and the body effect is nice and mellow.

maybe i should look into balanced chemotype cultivars... i really like this type of effect, reminds me a lot of the one single tester plant i grew out from my manipuri and lebanese cross.

makes me feel more centered than not.
like a day of summer holidays decades ago.
i'll have a coffee and try to act a bit more my actual age....
i'm overdue a plant with a high i'm content with

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
There's a lot of them, but mainly as seeds, guess you have to start growing. :cool:
i could get my hands on a harlequin clone pretty easy. sounds also quite intriguing. and i have about 100 seeds from my own potential type 2 cross to go through.... i guess i have to start, youre right.

my blend with the amnesia had a bit of a comedown.. only good for spare time toking.

next i'll try a cbd and hash mix. also potential evening smoke rather.

Latest posts

Latest posts