What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

New to me. I will check that out, I'm always up for a freakshow lol. Have you seen the medieval knight fights they do on M1 Global? THat has to be the silliest combat "sport" I have ever seen. Only in Russia of course lmao. Putin approved (y)

Hilarious entertainment.
I think the battle axe would be my weapon of choice. Hahaha

shiva82

imagine having toothache back then? you could die from many ways. infections , bad botched surgery etc .

toothache in medieval times

no imagine being hit with a 20 ft lance to the face in those times and the pain afterwards with no treatment. just live with a smashed face until it gets infected and poisons you to death

shiva82

hid spot lights would be nice. or designed to have an internal reflector. they tried that once but it would fail quicker than normal . tweaks . the bulb shape and design hinders the performance

goingrey

hid spot lights would be nice. or designed to have an internal reflector. they tried that once but it would fail quicker than normal . tweaks . the bulb shape and design hinders the performance
Parabolic reflector and a vertical bulb pretty close I guess

shiva82

Parabolic reflector and a vertical bulb pretty close I guess
up close , they work great . i had growstars . 1 x 600 watt in 1m growstars. had white parabolics etc too. it is the best method to use a single ended bulb . same with the cdms. the vert position is best and the reflector much much closer

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
cutting down on intake myself too . just a couple of this early stuff a day from now for a period
i'm in a bit of a jam. the future of my business depends on how this year is going down i feel, and it doesnt smell like roses so far, more like dog farts. i will have to borrow some money it appears. plus the fam situation is a bit wobbly too at the moment.
if i could enjoy my crumbs of herb then i would smoke... so i guess occasionally i will hit some. caught myself drinking a bit more often too... but thats not a biggie, cause i stopped that immediately.
walking to work and/or home, feels really good. and not beeing too strict with myself :)

Latest posts

Latest posts