What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Silly me, don’t know why I greeted you on the wrong side of the clock…my ex had a 94 riviera and loved it…good luck on your search…enjoy your day…😉

shiva82

they must be ramping up cern, trying to create' anti matter' we being 'matter' i never think its a good idea. i was looking for a pair of socks yesterday i had ready to wear. ... ended up losing them and getting another pair. that pair of socks finally turned up , exactly where i thought i had left them to begin with . what they call the mandela effect . bring back the monopoly man monocle lol .

shiva82

Silly me, don’t know why I greeted you on the wrong side of the clock…my ex had a 94 riviera and loved it…good luck on your search…enjoy your day…😉
you were not far off. 5 minutes from morning time. i was up late overthinking . smoked too much dope and the hash have given me a major ganjover . onwards and upwards . work today , work later and work all weekend at the farm

exoticrobotic

they must be ramping up cern, trying to create' anti matter' we being 'matter' i never think its a good idea. i was looking for a pair of socks yesterday i had ready to wear. ... ended up losing them and getting another pair. that pair of socks finally turned up , exactly where i thought i had left them to begin with . what they call the mandela effect . bring back the monopoly man monocle lol .

I feel it and see it too bro. Pulls on yer noggin, something obv. big's afoot

shiva82

they even hijacked 'shiva' and it is based the same place described in scripture as satans throne.

it does feel satanic to me in switzerland , controlled by templar . they hide all the worlds stolen wealth and ask no questions

shiva82

diddy has all the footage of obama , that he tried to leverage .... hence they finally out him . a bit like epstein, they can just blame epstein and ignore the victims and the other criminals involved. classic technique used in all states

goes from useful state asset for the establishment , to fall guy

shiva82

Or then he's just old and uncool and no longer able to sell records and booze.
if only life was so simple. reality is often way way weirder . the truth will neevr come out. all we know is he is a cia state asset . one of many . like quincy , oprah , epstein, maxwell , mountbaten, heath , saville etc. all the positions of any kind of influence or power... controlled

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
humanity, oftentimes ridiculous.
seldomly i can laugh though.

silly hats only! (_gif).gif

Attachments

• silly hats only! (_gif).gif
    silly hats only! (_gif).gif
    644.9 KB · Views: 27

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
early lunch, coffee and a smokeo (cig).
disgusting haha.
getting into a better mood gradually, with minor setbacks once in a while.
not feeling like ripping out trees with my bare hands again yet but hopefully we get there..
i wish i could take a nap, i'm not tired thoigh, just for shits and giggles haha.