What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

mike is far too old my friend. mike is way past his prime, and can hardly move . jake will knock him out if it was a real fight . mike is too old and has lost all punch resistance .

an old retried convicted rapist vs this mid 20's juiced to the gills jake paul . it is a disgrace of a fight imo, and will be a staged draw type fight. all staged and rigged if it goes ahead

GreenestBasterd

First Brandywine up. That was quick, just planted it yesterday.
Dungeon vault? Always interested me that one, just the prices put me off any of his packs.

Only place I’d seen them was simply souvenirs but they never seemed to move so assumed they were a bit on the older side.

Definitely keen to see how they turn out.
Best of luck!

goingrey

Dungeon vault? Always interested me that one, just the prices put me off any of his packs.

Only place I’d seen them was simply souvenirs but they never seemed to move so assumed they were a bit on the older side.

Definitely keen to see how they turn out.
Best of luck!
Nah, the tomato variety... :)

Tastes amazing. But not the most productive or fastest so I will happily take those luck wishes anyway hehe.

Didn't know there is a cannabis strain with the name as well, interesting. Some kind of GDP hybrid, sounds good. A GDP-related seed strain I've had my eye on for a while is Currant Jam from Staff Selects.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
when your mom sends you pics of her tomato seedlings and you reply the usual way.
Screenshot_20240312-205231~2.png

RobFromTX

mike is far too old my friend. mike is way past his prime, and can hardly move . jake will knock him out if it was a real fight . mike is too old and has lost all punch resistance .

an old retried convicted rapist vs this mid 20's juiced to the gills jake paul . it is a disgrace of a fight imo, and will be a staged draw type fight. all staged and rigged if it goes ahead

Damn man i didnt know he raped anyone. Yeah i doubt the fight will ever actually happen

goingrey

or maybe theyre from seed, dont know. but she gets them from the store, with a couple of nodes and such.
No idea but they sure do root easily. Prune off a sucker, stick it into the ground, and boom it's growing. Would imagine the nurseries grow clones based on that. For the indeterminate varieties anyway.

RobFromTX

New Celedonias. Just one male and 5 ladies, hopefully, and these plants are smelling up the growspace before after just 2 weeks flower

Attachments

• IMG_20240324_141848603.jpg
    IMG_20240324_141848603.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20240324_141951204.jpg
    IMG_20240324_141951204.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20240324_141819358.jpg
    IMG_20240324_141819358.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

Damn man i didnt know he raped anyone. Yeah i doubt the fight will ever actually happen
mike tyson? he attacked and battered an elderly couple, convicted of rape, and so on. teddy atlas will tell you about a young juiced up mike being baconesque daily . who am i to judge? i don't even own a t.v . i just get tired of people licking mike tysons arse ..... regardless , he was a great athlete and good fighter , and would easily destroy jake paul , if he was not nearly 60 years of age... the whole bout is just a money grab . mike was never a top boxer.

Latest posts

Latest posts