What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

hommage is way cooler. what about marleys collie, when did that come out?
100% mate. I always like the dank Sinatra name Bodhi had.

Cashing-in in the weed world seems normal nowadays, I’m personally not a fan of it at all and certainly wouldn’t buy a strain because a singer or a rapper has their name on it. Could just be me.
Let singers sing and breeders breed I say!

GreenestBasterd

Oldschool lazy Sunday
IMG_7964.jpeg
Ignore the dodgy sheeting job. I’m a shite carpenter at the best of times haha.

shiva82

mike is far too old my friend. mike is way past his prime, and can hardly move . jake will knock him out if it was a real fight . mike is too old and has lost all punch resistance .

an old retried convicted rapist vs this mid 20's juiced to the gills jake paul . it is a disgrace of a fight imo, and will be a staged draw type fight. all staged and rigged if it goes ahead

shiva82

full of a rash . must of been bitten yesterday at the farm. i have itched my leg red raw .... could of been that fig tree mr basterd mentioned

no big deal

i have to go quote for work shortly. contemplating smoking a small one just now

shiva82

i went to quote for some work, in my horse manure clothes , a bit high thinking i'm meeting my friend. instead he sends his niece . mid 30s indian chick. i fell in love within 5 minutes haha... wish i had dressed smart and had a shave . hopefully i get to spend more time with this chick. pretty and a great arse on her . my kind of woman

shiva82

walking to the farm shortly . just preparing my tool kit and snacks . taking a nug of ' bottomshelf' with me today. the sun is out later .

in the words of sir daearl of kingston town . 'have a good one '

Attachments

• IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 28