What's new

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Dinner and a nice biffda.

IMG_7694.jpeg
IMG_7680.jpeg
IMG_7681.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

That big old tree has sorted me, two mates and a fella round the corner from the job out for burning next year!
Pretty good when it all gets used for heating peoples houses and saving money for that shitty electric heating.

The bees, wasps, flies and butterflies were all sipping on that sweet sweet sap flowing out the logs.
Haven’t seen it happen like this before.
IMG_7686.jpeg

Pretty cool.

My mate got the “action shot” haha

Attachments

• IMG_7696.jpeg
    IMG_7696.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 40

shiva82

That big old tree has sorted me, two mates and a fella round the corner from the job out for burning next year!
Pretty good when it all gets used for heating peoples houses and saving money for that shitty electric heating.

The bees, wasps, flies and butterflies were all sipping on that sweet sweet sap flowing out the logs.
Haven’t seen it happen like this before. View attachment 18967342
Pretty cool.

My mate got the “action shot” haha
proper workers. balls of steel . respect

shiva82

the pool table arrived on site. Riley .... but the men that set it up left the doors open as they built it , and damged all my work with the rain pouring in. nice one guys . ffs . then i checked the mural that i'm hanging tomorrow and it is 3 cm bigger than the area. it should be 10 cm, to allow for deviation and cuts ..... i just want to scream some days. i will do it , but it it could fail where the walls are not true perpendicular . wankers man . adding pressure to my days

shiva82

once i get the mural finished to a standard i expect , then and only then will i be relaxed . i'm on edge until then. its the 'adhd ' and ' aspergers' labels

i told the boss who measured it and he was not remotely interested ... built slightly different . it is what it is

shiva82

i set up ready for the morning . this mural is giving me high anxiety. as it has been measured wrong. i end up feeling like a prick. even though nobody is bothered. i don't want to do it twice either. i'm going to set my first piece with 1.5 cm overhang and hope for the best. once the first piece is in. everything follows fro m that point. it the ceiling or trim run out past that 1.5 cm, then it is short

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
just had my lunch..
Screenshot_20240301-141007~2.png

two tins of sardines €1,98
500ml pureed tomatoes €0,69
generous dash of olive oil € no i idea
2 capsules fish oil € 0,38
total € 3,05

a whoopin 19 grams of sugar from the tomatoes that i should have expected although there is no sugar added...

shiva82

i promised another customer i would be at theirs on monday. so if anything goes wrong that is out my hands , i have to apologise again. they get annoyed etc . my work is not predictable .