What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the appendix out is a serious one. my friends father , while at university in the 60s, took part in a sledging competition . he made his own sledge. a bit like chevy chase. he won the conttest but over ran the slope and runway and hit a tree. he had his appendix removed . he must be over 80 now

shiva82

my customer next week is on the statins . his son, who is also my friend, is a doctor . each to their own , but not for me . i think he is on 27 tablets a day . had three heart attacks . a few operations. maybe it is the statins keeping him alive but i have my doubts

then his wife, is also a doctor and she does not like prescribing them . even in each household they can disagree

shiva82

the space monkey i have decided to pollinate in the loft . bottomshelf male . i want to shut my room down asap for cleaning and service and rebuild. the pcheese plant should harvest me enough bud for 3 months

shiva82

the paradise cheese . ticking over . i need to minor de- leaf again. a bit too congested . i span her round 90 degrees

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0791.JPG
    IMG_0791.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0793.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0794.JPG
    IMG_0794.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 34

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
one thing that i forgot about just came to mind after smoking a little bit.
i also remember it from last year when i was more strict with the diet.
weed seems to be, or is to me, more enjoyable with very low or no sugar in my system. i feel like i could smoke more ...

shiva82

The paradise cheese is looking mint!
the light is a bit intense. i have to feed more than i would like, to compensate . i set the hps too low , and it is too late to move it as i screwed it into the timber . i'm maybe 2 inches too close at this point. that is why i rotated her to give that side some relief ,

shiva82

going to smoke a bottomshelf . this stuff has a deep mental high . can make you over think and can be quite intense. i feel prepared .

Attachments

• IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 29

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
damn uncle tim, that looks really interesting.
for some reason in my head i first read cattlebell and was thinking of this.

thanks for the link, that really looks like something i could vibe with.
would you rate it as a good allround workout?