What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

el timbo is like a father figure to me. he supported me when i was an alcoholic and encouraged me to improve my general health . he is a good dude, and worth listening to . one of the few people i trust in the real world . if he is suggesting kettle bells , then there is merit in that

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the pull up and chin up regime i can start again at home . i'm slacking.i have been focusing on work too much

i have been viewing my work as cardio though as i'm doing a two man job constantly
work is work though, too much makes everyone a dull boy.
i should not be talking, too much work, no exercise.
feeling a lot better today generally, probably because of sending sugar back to hell, where it belongs.
diet is the only thing i can use to make me feel better with my tight schedules because of lack of cash atm and most times. that and walks. and some crumbs of herb here and there.

got me some of these omega3 fish oil capsules today, again. pretty big boys. 2x per day. my cholesterol might be going through the roof again now that i was slacking at full speed.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20240229-132809.png

sardines drizzled with extra vergine olive oil and some supplemented fish oil to fit the theme of fish and oil lol.
todays lunch for under 5 euros.
hope the pic isnt too offensive. i think it tastes good .

shiva82

work is work though, too much makes everyone a dull boy.
i should not be talking, too much work, no exercise.
feeling a lot better today generally, probably because of sending sugar back to hell, where it belongs.
diet is the only thing i can use to make me feel better with my tight schedules because of lack of cash atm and most times. that and walks. and some crumbs of herb here and there.

got me some of these omega3 fish oil capsules today, again. pretty big boys. 2x per day. my cholesterol might be going through the roof again now that i was slacking at full speed.
cholesteral is good. your brain and vital organs are made up of it . the doctirs have been pushing statins, wrongly for half a century .

shiva82

finished for the day. going to roll one up . first of the day . i have been cutting down my intake again . 2 reefers a day for now

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
cholesterol is great, stored energy and probably lots of other good things.
just bad if it clogs your blood vessels.
because of stress and bad diet.

shiva82

excess is no good . very true. when i was a care worker in the community , every service user that was old and on statins. the moment they needed to go to a hospital, for numerous reasons, some serious, some not so much , i would never see them again.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i think statins may have saved many lives, but its not too hard to make them obsolete.
people are free to eat what they want and to act like they want (not true for all things unfortunately hehe...)
older people dont have the knowledge they need concerning nutrition, and young people will do whatever the fuck they want, drink natural juices for example 😀