What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

the phet in the area was very strong. many people spent a lifetime on that stuff. lives are destroyed by it . one uses a walking stick now and is unrecognisable. he does not know who i am. he has early dementia from using that grade whizz everyday . heavy duty stuff . i'm glad i always loved weed more than other drugs .
Speed is some serious poison, physically. You see it in the people that use it. Not sure if it's the good stuff or the bad stuff or the lack of sleep and lifestyle in general but it seems to be some bad shit.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
used to have a friend in my younger days who had access to stuff like that.
sometimes i'd get too drunk and loose minded and then i tried it once. not really enjoyable and bad comedown. coke was way nicer...

shiva82

space monkey and p.cheese . ticking over ok

Attachments

• IMG_0777.JPG
    IMG_0777.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0778.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

going to make a small batch of dry sift this week to press into some more rosin. just a small batch. this round i will quick spin , then i will submerge the keif in water and wash out any water soluble waste and allow the light debris to float to the surface , for removal, and then i will dry out the remaining hash , before pressing through a 25 micron screen with heat and pressure .

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
hey @goingrey , just to make sure, i wasnt laughing about you hitting a lightpole and the ground.
it was the keep some lose some thing.
i hate every kind of violence and physical pain, cant laugh about people falling down and shit like that.

goingrey

hey @goingrey , just to make sure, i wasnt laughing about you hitting a lightpole and the ground.
it was the keep some lose some thing.
i hate every kind of violence and physical pain, cant laugh about people falling down and shit like that.
Hehe they weren't so painful from what I remember.

It was a friend of mine who hit my head into the light pole.

shiva82

painted myself pink and called myself zaprjaques today. i'm doing a long day of graft , to try make up for slacking all week . 9 till 6 with no breaks . just a standing snack as i work . if i do well today it means i have an easier weekend working and possibly sunday i can take off. if not, i'm working solid until next weekend

shiva82

make sure you get enough sleep man, sounds like heaviest workload..
i go to bed early and wake up late everyday . i'm only active in the day . i struggle to wake up early , even when i try my best . i have enough rest though, way too much probably . i'm hanging a big wall mural tomorrow , so i'm trying to get everything prepared and ready for that . the ceiling is 5 metres high , so i have to do it with an extra man and big sets of steps

shiva82

you make me feel motivated, only smoked what was left from yesterday and i'm on it already. have a good one! much success.
i just want to curl up in bed my , and relax . haha. have a great day . i will try my best . if i get to 3pm and feel wary then i can finish early , and just work sunday ... choices