What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Mountain Brothers was an American hip hop group originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Named after the legend of 108 mountain bandits depicted in the Chinese novel Water Margin, Mountain Brothers are considered cultural pioneers, being one of the first Asian American hip-hop groups and also for the lack of sampling of other music in construction of their own

shiva82

ice cold cherry coke for when you are stoned out your mind , and with cottonmouth . is the most convenient time for that beverage . glug it down with another reefer

goingrey

Cherry Coke used to come in a cool looking can

Q0hUND0

shiva82

whats your opinions on dr. pepper?
so so. drinkable. a bit sickly tasting. cherry coke out of the main brands is my choice out of all the toxic beverages they sell us . i drink " punch pipeline' monster drink in the day if i'm on a building site with zero coffee .. or 'pipeline punch' it is called. the pink can . full of sugar , a huge dose of caffeine , and other poisons . i don't drink 'diet' anything . water and coffee are my main drinks of the day .

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yeah, bit overwhelming in the taste department. it has to be cold as fuck.
if you put it in the freezer for an hour or so it will form tiny crushed ice crystals. it will transform into a slush.
thats when it's best. ive only had this with dr. pepper, other drinks in that category formed a solid block of ice swimming in whats left of the drink, often the stuff that doesnt freeze will be extra thick and sweet, yuck.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yeah i used to drink the monster energy stuff too.
i'd buy three 1,5liter bottles of good mineral water, carbonated. then i'd open all 3 and drink like 200 mils from each and split the can of monster between all 3 bottles of water. and drink like at least 2 of those mix bottles a day.
used to keep me well zapped.