What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Howdy Sir!
Tough day for me today but i made it through without hurting anyone hehe.
Cant wait to get home and chill the fuck out.

Saturday at dinner out of nowhere my daughter tells me that Germany is legalizing Cannabis, i tell her that ive been following the progress on that for the last 2 years, all 3 of us agree that its a good thing and that its been long over due.
Quality moment in the zaprfamily.

shiva82

Howdy Sir!
Tough day for me today but i made it through without hurting anyone hehe.
Cant wait to get home and chill the fuck out.

Saturday at dinner out of nowhere my daughter tells me that Germany is legalizing Cannabis, i tell her that ive been following the progress on that for the last 2 years, all 3 of us agree that its a good thing and that its been long over due.
Quality moment in the zaprfamily.
is it legal to start growing then? or legal to buy ?

shiva82

my selected muddyhay awaiting pollination . 10 c up there in the loft. she is not happy , but who cares. it is what it is

Attachments

• IMG_0774.JPG
    IMG_0774.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 18

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
is it legal to start growing then? or legal to buy ?
starting 1st of april it should be legal to grow 3 plants per person with restricions on total weight of harvest. and social clubs should get going too in summer.
i believe they will have some regions with shops as well for evaluation purposes but i'm not completely sure about that.
so homegrows and social clubs.
and you can carry about an ounce on you in public. also smoking is allowed in public, but with certain distance to schools, playgrounds
etc.
its pretty bad but better than nothing, got to start somewhere.
the law passed but theres still a possibility that it might get delayed or get even more strict.

shiva82

starting 1st of april it should be legal to grow 3 plants per person with restricions on total weight of harvest. and social clubs should get going too in summer.
i believe they will have some regions with shops as well for evaluation purposes but i'm not completely sure about that.
so homegrows and social clubs.
and you can carry about an ounce on you in public. also smoking is allowed in public, but with certain distance to schools, playgrounds
etc.
its pretty bad but better than nothing, got to start somewhere.
the law passed but theres still a possibility that it might get delayed or get even more strict.
do you need a permit? do they visit your house to do checks and such ? feels a bit fishy . maybe that is just my dinner

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
do you need a permit? do they visit your house to do checks and such ? feels a bit fishy . maybe that is just my dinner
no permit, no registration, except for the clubs and clubmembers, cops are cops, they will check whenever they feel like it, but it sounds more unlikely now.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
not living in germany nor am i a citizen, but maybe you remember me saying that if the germs do it i cant hold back and not do it, by my sense of justice haha. cheers brother 😁

shiva82

not living in germany nor am i a citizen, but maybe you remember me saying that if the germs do it i cant hold back and not do it, by my sense of justice haha. cheers brother 😁
forgive me . i always presume you live in germany . you can speak german? close enough to being german for me

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
haha i'll keep that in mind if i get held up by law enforcement 😁.
ive been literally dreaming about growing for the last 4 nights. its crazy.

Latest posts

Latest posts