What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

shiva82

just growing 9 tomato trees this year instead of a 50 m wall of them . too many got wasted , and it got too technical for my friend to care for . 9 big trees is plenty for two families . get my friend further trained and build his confidence . we grew hundreds of courgettes last year , and only this year he tells me he doesn't even enjoy courgettes . haha . again. maybe two courgette plants for the few people that do enjoy them such as myself . more ganja this year he says ... no problem captain . aye aye . all a board

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, its great to get a taste of spring, just in time for when you start to get tired of the winter. Sleepy Bear is starting to wake up. Some days we are up, some days, we go back to hibernation. Getting into the wide swinging rollercoaster ride. Get your work done while you can, will come back around cold and rainy with possibly another snow for us.

Anything goes for weather here. :smoke:

Got a couple good lookin plants there, don't need much to be self reliant. With a successful year in 2023 and not having to provide but just 1 jar for my brother so far, I am going to have a pretty good surplus after this summer, we will see. I always just do my best because some years weather is crazy and mold or whatever takes its toll. So if we get a surplus, the only issue is I have to smoke more. I need to do that anyway. Thank you God. I am lazy with my smoking.

I put off taking another toke too long.

Getting into that primary signature phenotype of Sativa Candy Chunk F/H 14 which is fuel/energetic. You can keep smoking this one, sky is the limit. Its my kind of flower!!!!! Yeah Yeeeea! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Courgettes are zucchini. I like those, not as much fan of cucumber. Zucchini are great grilled or sauteed with anything , but squash can be bland and doesn't fill you up like potato. Has vitamins though.

Yeah you can get a lot from 1 well kept tomato! Will make it easier to manage not having a network of plants to keep down wit pruning!

Hope the weather cooperates for outdoor growing and harvesting. Will be great to have some plants under roof in the greenhouse. What kind of production are you going to get set up for the greenhouse herb? Autopots? 100 plant breeding program???? Please say yes! :smoke:

shiva82

i removed a few more fans on the p.cheese within the congestion zones again. not many. just a handful every few days until all determinate bud sites are within the canopy . she is 90cm2 . stinking already . in a good way .

Attachments

• IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 28

shiva82

Courgettes are zucchini. I like those, not as much fan of cucumber. Zucchini are great grilled or sauteed with anything , but squash can be bland and doesn't fill you up like potato. Has vitamins though.

Yeah you can get a lot from 1 well kept tomato! Will make it easier to manage not having a network of plants to keep down wit pruning!

Hope the weather cooperates for outdoor growing and harvesting. Will be great to have some plants under roof in the greenhouse. What kind of production are you going to get set up for the greenhouse herb? Autopots? 100 plant breeding program???? Please say yes! :smoke:
probably just one or two clones in the polytunnel grown as trees , scrog to keep hidden, and we can build another potting shed for seed making . maybe even use the one we made today , or build similar. have maybe three tiers of leb hybrids

shiva82

the early skunk x lebs i'm concentrating on. i wil germ a bunch of the p.cheesexhindukush too

i germed a few f2 peach x lebs. i have not many of those seeds. maybe 40 . i will check those in 10s. the early skunk x leb i could do maybe 60 to begin with .

shiva82

my indoor project is the half sister x halfbrother sativa dom hybrid , using my favourite plants of the last 5 years , and the same with my outdoor seeds really , just hunt my favourites and work them into each other in the environment they will be grown . i'm tempted to germ all my 'afghan mix ' seeds too

GreenestBasterd

Shiva do you live on a farm or are you just lucky enough to have a spot for a mini veg farm?
Very nice either way mate.
I’ve always talked my out of doing a Polly tunnel for whatever reasons.

shiva82

Shiva do you live on a farm or are you just lucky enough to have a spot for a mini veg farm?
Very nice either way mate.
I’ve always talked my out of doing a Polly tunnel for whatever reasons.
i share it with my close friend . it's his land . i worked for his wife a few years back during the summer, who i met at the gym years ago. i was taking paper bags of spare food round everyday , and he loved the food that much he wanted to do it . we only set up last season . in 5 years time the farm will be great . we have a food forest we have started too . apples pears and cherries so far . we add to it bit by bit . we both have had family troubles and busy with work, so we are two months behind, and playing catch up

shiva82

its cool. well kitted already . dogs, a horse that supplies us with great soil blends , a 3 hole golf course , polytunnel , and all the land to expand into that we could dream of

shiva82

the land owner bought the land through a mortgage at a good price in the 00s , and had no money to build anything on the land . set up a caravan and worked 7 days a week with his wife for 8 years just to build a dwelling and foundations , planning etc , , spending what they could and built a house and stables themselves . just hard work and sacrifice . 7 days a week for nearly 25 years to complete it all

them days are finished

shiva82

all shiva regulars will be welcomed during the apocalypse and financial shutdown , we take bud in exchange for tent space

7 gram a week per tent i think is fair during the end times