What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

sungolds , for me are number 1 tomato. f1 only . pricey , but unbeatable . they will be grown again, and one more variety . probably the mazanos again . cherry and plum. 4 of each . trees . you get hundreds, if not thousands of fruit from the sungolds. orange colour and beautiful. so fruity

GreenestBasterd

I’ve tried to turn our backyard into something similar.
Plenty of fruit trees and permaculture plants, seed starting greenhouse, 2 decent veg patches cages, chickens, compost bins and worm farms and nothing green or natural leaves the property.

I’ve had the last few years with kids so it’s taken a back seat.
Me and the Mrs would be out before work and every afternoon/evening fiddling about with something.
Growing weed is satisfying and easy in comparison to edible crops, nothing is more rewarding than growing your own weed but food is a whole other type of reward and relationship with nature.

Respect to all the farmers out there no matter the size of the block!

GreenestBasterd

sungolds , for me are number 1 tomato. f1 only . pricey , but unbeatable . they will be grown again, and one more variety . probably the mazanos again . cherry and plum. 4 of each . trees . you get hundreds, if not thousands of fruit from the sungolds. orange colour and beautiful. so fruity
Rainbow beefsteak are my go-to.

shiva82

the one goingrey likes ,looks a good beefsteak too . ok 4 varieties i shall grow . the brandy one goingrey likes , the rainbow , the san mazano , and the sungolds . choices made . cheers

shiva82

50ft , not 50 m . i'm real high. good night , god bless . long day tomorrow and a long week of work too. peace and love

GreenestBasterd

They’re not too shabby.
IMG_3720.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg
IMG_3659.jpeg
IMG_3622.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sounds sweet. Yeah with full sun, those flowers are going to yield heavy, you don't need a lot of area to get a good yield. Yeah turn the dial with the Leb hybrids, will find some outstanding plants in there. The early skunk helps it ripen up quick too, so those will be a great advantage for outdoor production in poor conditions. Its always dry late summer, for the most part with the heat still around.

Forgot to mention, I removed my dishwasher, so I have about a little area I can get a tent set up under my counter in the kitchen for some winter-time fun, and fresh meds. May get something going and just use it for lettuce for now.

Latest posts

Latest posts