What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

In the long run it's gonna be cheap Chinese electric cars that take over the market and the roads, like with everything else.

shiva82

In the long run it's gonna be cheap Chinese electric cars that take over the market and the roads, like with everything else.
the idea they are pupular is an illusion. marketing , subsides , tax breaks and grants. the banks and private equity , wall street etc control everything . they are all in union. they dictate the outcomes of all technologies.... that they want to benefit with

goingrey

i only use jet fuel in my shivamobile. high octane
The shivamobile

1708721608007.png

ost

haha thanks. It's not the biggest but cannabis is still illegal and i have watching eyes all around me so i have to keep it miniture and hidden. It doesn't even get that much direct light , but gets enough to produce a few seeds.
seems like eyes everwhere , these days i don't trust,any of them the big mailbox cams have about 5 1/2 lbs of copper in em !

ost

i agree , potential for a quick haze sativa hybrid with decent cbd and thc levels. interesting at the very least. i have no idea how good the studs are until i grow out his kids. wish i had space to have loads of old timer males to select from.the leb old timer or old timer leb needs to be tested to see which direction i prefer , but again with limited numbers its all very limited in results. i think some nice feel good weed , medium thc with decent cbd levels, good flavours , vigour and a sativa would be best result

out of the 4 grapefruit seeds i have going one of them was stretching and elongating a bit too much for my liking. i culled it and made space for the two sativas i started that ive forgotten name of as i m baked
sounds like me