Shiva Grows

shiva82

p.cheese . third week of flowering . cmh and hps blend. vegged on led

Attachments

• IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

Had to drive again so pop radio it was, they played this one, pretty cool.

i pictured you as a cyclist , train user type of guy for some reason . some pop tracks are easy listening

now i have an image of you driving a vintage motor . like an antique . my imagination is not always accurate

goingrey

i pictured you as a cyclist , train user type of guy for some reason . some pop tracks are easy listening

now i have an image of you driving a vintage motor . like an antique . my imagination is not always accurate
Yeah I do prefer cycling and riding trains to driving. But sometimes those aren't an option.

No fancy car, just a car. Utilitarian old Toyota.

shiva82

My favorite car was a Volkswagen Golf TDI 2.0. Had one in my use for a summer. A dream to drive.
the old ones were great . my first car was a golf 1.3 coupe .an early 80s type . it was dope . tsw wire type wheels and blue . with alpine sound system . i got it from my sister cheap. would be worth something today , when it was near worthless at the time

goingrey

Yeah I've heard the new ones aren't as good, dunno. Nowadays a lot of people seem to like Teslas, dunno about them either hehe.

shiva82

@Boo has the best motors . i was watching a youtube video with a car museum in the usa at some dudes ranch, and he owns that ford quad turbo 1 of 1 cars . he had a great aura and seemed like the most chilled person in america , he reminded me of boo

shiva82

Yeah I've heard the new ones aren't as good, dunno. Nowadays a lot of people seem to like Teslas, dunno about them either hehe.
total shit . the state loves the idea. anything smart is remote controlled too. we invented electric cars before the combustion engine . i'm not a fan of electric cars, and net zero is total horse shit. they cause far more pollution in the process and they still run mainly on fossil fuels, or by chopping down forests