What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

tesla owners get a state tax break and subsides for the vehicle etc . hence they are popular . my sister had one. fast in a straight line , but i don't speed anyway

goingrey

total shit . the state loves the idea. anything smart is remote controlled too. we invented electric cars before the combustion engine . i'm not a fan of electric cars, and net zero is total horse shit. they cause far more pollution in the process and they still run mainly on fossil fuels, or by chopping down forests
With any kind of car they control where we can go, by building roads only to where they want us to go.

We need the flying car! What's the holdup? We were supposed to be flying them 20 years ago, that's what they said 60 years ago.

shiva82

they can make near clean fuels now , the state banned the use . more efficient fuel etc. carbon capture systems

So Hai

Exactly, subsidies is the word I was looking for, it is mainly what made Tesla popular to begin with. They don’t work in the cold.

shiva82

With any kind of car they control where we can go, by building roads only to where they want us to go.

We need the flying car! What's the holdup? We were supposed to be flying them 20 years ago, that's what they said 60 years ago.
just keep what we have and stop making cars . stop buying new cars every year etc . all vanity . many new chinese cars just get piled up in fields . all toxic waste you can't shift easily

goingrey

And all the
Exactly, subsidies is the word I was looking for, it is mainly what made Tesla popular to begin with. They don’t work in the cold.
It's like car guys, people who used to drive Audis and BMWs in the past. They really seem to like them. And Audi and BMW make electric cars also so it's not even about that.

shiva82

i'm sure some people are just rigging their electric meters at home , buying an electric motor, and getting free fuel each day .

goingrey

what is everyone toking? i'm about to roll one
OG

o.jpg

So Hai

And all the

It's like car guys, people who used to drive Audis and BMWs in the past. They really seem to like them. And Audi and BMW make electric cars also so it's not even about that.
Those I know who like those type cars typically like working with motors, tuning them up and so on. They wouldn’t get a Tesla.

Hearing the engine rev is half the fun :D

shiva82

Those I know who like those type cars typically like working with motors, tuning them up and so on. They wouldn’t get a Tesla.

teslas are yuppy commie mobile, that are remote controlled , a pain in the arse, inconvenient, dangerous ,bad for the environment , poorly built , and fast in a straight line

goingrey

Yeah I was surprised. But a lot of new combustion engine cars are all computer controlled and difficult to work on as well I suppose.

shiva82

musk said years ago he would of colonised mars by now. all the money he takes up front off people and never delivers. modern elite con man . technocrat globalist bloodline . total shill

that truck is junk