What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Block of 5 Snatch Armoured Land Rovers​

Block of 5 Snatch Armoured Land Rovers. We have another block of 5 Snatch Armoured Land Rovers for sale to be sold as one lot. All are low milage, good strong vehicles. All glass that wasn’t up to standard or had the inner polycarbonate layer removed due to cloudiness has been replaced with new bullet proof units. We recommend extra glass units are purchased as spares. If these are left in the back of the vehicles they are associated spares and won’t need an export licence. If they are sent after the vehicles they will require a licence, which could take weeks.
Price on application

shiva82

or https://tanks-alot.co.uk/product/1943-ford-jeep/ Description​

1943 Ford Jeep ‘Monstered’ £23,000. Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a piece of history with a twist. If, like me, you think Jeeps are a little too slow and the wheels look a bit skinny and a three speed box seems to be missing something – then treat yourself.
This is a professionally built custom Jeep with all the wet weather gear, heater, wipers and something very sensible under the bonnet.

A very exciting drive with bags of power and I can only imagine what it would be like off road with those tyres, four wheel drive and locking front hubs. Yep, you guessed it, I’m not about to clean the thing after it’s ripped hell out of the tank courses.

If you miss this one you could always buy a rust free 1943 Jeep for £23,000 and spend another £30,000 on it to make something similar.

shiva82

shiva82

going to use this product for my mother plants from now on . quite pricey , but as a small hobbyist . one bag is plenty for each year . hempy buckets, or similar auto watering diy pots . hempy buckets should suffice . https://www.lechuza.co.uk/home/

The purely mineral plant substrate LECHUZA-PON is the heart of the original LECHUZA irrigation system and the ideal plant substrate for your house plants. With its mineral components, it offers excellent drainage properties and thus ensures optimal root aeration. This means that waterlogging in the planter has no chance! The special composition provides stable pH value and acts as a reservoir for water and nutrients, which are released back to the plants as needed and individually. To ensure that your houseplants appear lush green and stimulate growth, LECHUZA-PON is enriched with a long-term fertilizer This reliably supplies your plants with all the nutrients they need for 6 to 8 months. LECHUZA-PON consists of high-quality zeolite, pumice and lava and remains stable in volume thanks to its special composition. Compared to soil, PON does not compact or clump. Due to the purely mineral base, the substrate does not offer any room for fungi or pests such as fungus gnats. This makes it ideal for allergy sufferers. The substrate is peat-free for nature's sake, making it the best choice for your houseplants.

Tips: After about six months it is time to fertilize the plants again. With slow-release and liquid fertilizers PERFECT LEAF, plants are supplied with sufficient nutrients and shine in their new greens.

Ingredients: pumice, lava, zeolite, slow-release fertilizer

shiva82

time to roll one. space monkey afternoon . have a good day everyone . the sun is out for once . they must have low stocks of geo engineering material

Attachments

• IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 21

So Hai

Just had some thai food, mooyang & som tam. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know I am as I have enough of this tasty stuff at least for tonight :D

shiva82

Just had some thai food, mooyang & som tam. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know I am as I have enough of this tasty stuff at least for tonight :D
thai food is up there with my favourite . we have a pad thai street food cafe that is awesome .

i could do with a portion of sticky jasmine rice , crispy roast pork belly and some kind of thai spice and sauce that they do

vietnamese food is amazing too

as is malaysian

shiva82

another country that seems to produce amazing food. healthy and wholesome. armenian food. i have not found an armenian restaurant for many many years. but they are very highly ranked too by shiva as great chefs and great produce

shiva82

i wish you did not mention such tasty treats. i'm so high, with the munchies , and my dinner will be cooking for two hours . my stomach is rumbling thinking of tasty food from around the world

So Hai

Armenian, now that is something to try. This always happen when when mixing herb with conversations about food, mouth start to salivate and stomach is rumbling I just ate and its happening still :LOL:

Latest posts

Latest posts