What's new

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Hope your all well!

Just got back from the coast holiday and the plant sitter did a 5/10 looking after things, but things are alive and there were no fatalities so that’s decent enough outcome for me.

Besides, its pretty hard to find anyone trustworthy enough to watch something like that, two mad dogs and a cat hahaha.

Probably going to have to veg for another couple of weeks to get things back into shape but that’s fine.

shiva82

Hope your all well!

Just got back from the coast holiday and the plant sitter did a 5/10 looking after things, but things are alive and there were no fatalities so that’s decent enough outcome for me.

Besides, its pretty hard to find anyone trustworthy enough to watch something like that, two mad dogs and a cat hahaha.

Probably going to have to veg for another couple of weeks to get things back into shape but that’s fine.
just trusting someone enough is a challenge . i have nobody i trust enough to care for my plants . 5/10 is not a bad effort . what stage are they at? veg or early flower?

shiva82

i'm under pressure, as i'm re-doing a whole project that has already been done . i'm expected to finish it all to a high standard . which is cool . with my adhd etc , my head goes up my arse, but it also makes me concentrate

GreenestBasterd

just trusting someone enough is a challenge . i have nobody i trust enough to care for my plants . 5/10 is not a bad effort . what stage are they at? veg or early flower?
I thought the same mate.

They were late veg/could have been flipped.

I forgot to turn the lights down from 100%. Nothing some calmag, a decent prune and a few Foliar feeds can’t take care of though, they just look a tad malnourished.

GreenestBasterd

i'm under pressure, as i'm re-doing a whole project that has already been done . i'm expected to finish it all to a high standard . which is cool . with my adhd etc , my head goes up my arse, but it also makes me concentrate
Nothing wrong with that mate. We are always our harshest critics…

shiva82

When I was a kid I always thought I’d like to live in the Congo like some old jungle explorer… I reckon I’d have been eaten by someone or something in a week hahahaha.
i watched a great old documentary on mining in congo recently . chinese private contractors trying to set up business in congo , employing local men . chinese film . a great watch

shiva82

early flirt for me . no food all day. just worked until completion of my tasks . happy days. i can roll a reefer now and relax . cheers

shiva82

open the batting with a silverhashplant 88

Attachments

• IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 20