shiva82

a quick lunch break reefer , then back to work at the farm

Attachments

• IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 22

goingrey

h.jpg

I'm vaping some of this bagseed hermie weed I grew on the windowsill a couple of years ago. Doesn't really get you high when smoked, at least back then it didn't, but I kept it around because it tastes nice, like a Durban or something. Vaped it does have a high, just don't get a lot of vapor even with a full bowl. Maybe also as it has aged some of the CBD has converted to THC, I was reading about that phenomenon here a couple weeks ago, blew my mind.

shiva82

i have a busy week from now. long days ahead but well paid . it is what it is .

i moved my winning females to the loft ,with my winning[most appropriate one for personal tastes] male . using that 430 watt cfl bulb i had laying around to complete the job . hopefully will produce a nice batch of seed .

the space monkey should be ready to go into the flower cab in a weeks time , so i switched the light off for now to save costs .

the p.cheese is ticking over . i will pluck a few leaves off later in the week . not many . just strategic ones

Attachments

• IMG_0697.JPG
    IMG_0697.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0698.JPG
    IMG_0698.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 30

Old Piney

Hey @Old Piney you should get a Jeep
What I did on my bike you couldn't do with a jeep basically down the road and off on just a deer path and then ditch it in the bush I'm in the suburbs a few farms left but not like miles of 4 Wheeler trails. But I love jeeps , my son has a 1978 CJ his uncle gave him ,he tore it all apart I got parts all over I ,wish he would just finish the build. He's a good YouTube mechanic ,he's just got too much going. He's bailed me out big time fixing my work trucks. About 1 hour south of me in the pine barrens there are miles and miles of trails

Latest posts

Latest posts