Shiva Grows

goingrey

A little nugget for the vape, Zamaldelica

z.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When i started growing more plants to compensate for animal damage, I didn't even consider it would be a possible benefit for breeding purposes to have more plant to select. Turns out, it works out perfect for moving a line in the direction you want for breeding and also acclimates the strain well because you find earlier phenos.

God gave that one to me, cheap lesson. Prophet grower's reward.

goingrey

It's surprising how much vapor you can get from a tiny amount, I've noticed with the bong. That tiny nugget was like 3-4 full bongs, 3 thick ones and one kinda weak. When you vape and inhale directly it gets unnoticed easier, because you don't see it like that beforehand.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had 5 males I selected for pollination, so gives you some buffer to select some good males as well having more plants.

I bet if plant count and posession limit laws were eliminated, feminized seed would be less popular.

shiva82

mutant intersex leaf . rest of the plant is normal. plant culled . interesting mutation . the first intersex plant so far out of the oldtimer hybrid batches , that i have come across

Attachments

• IMG_0675.JPG
    IMG_0675.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 24

goingrey

Had 5 males I selected for pollination, so gives you some buffer to select some good males as well having more plants.

I bet if plant count and posession limit laws were eliminated, feminized seed would be less popular.
For sure. Is it like that anywhere in the world yet, I don't think so? But there would be huge demand for the fems also, even if the law would allow an unlimited amount of plants, most people would still be limited by the space available to them.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty well controlled, well production is less limited for commercial legal growers. But I know what you are saying. Not there yet today.

mutant intersex leaf . rest of the plant is normal. plant culled . interesting mutation . the first intersex plant so far out of the oldtimer hybrid batches , that i have come across
yeah cull that one! flower in the leaf, I have seen pics of that, but always thought it was very rare. Must not be that rare.

If its just a leaf that is a little contorted, I wait now, some of those are decent plants and if not all the leaves have a contorted/mutated leaflet, the plant has corrected the genetic problem and it must have been a mistake in that one leaf during growth and development.

shiva82

Pretty well controlled, well production is less limited for commercial legal growers. But I know what you are saying. Not there yet today.

yeah cull that one! flower in the leaf, I have seen pics of that, but always thought it was very rare. Must not be that rare.

If its just a leaf that is a little contorted, I wait now, some of those are decent plants and if not all the leaves have a contorted/mutated leaflet, the plant has corrected the genetic problem and it must have been a mistake in that one leaf during growth and development.
i have seen a few times, but never a hermie. i just pressed it between my fingers and it had pollen within too . the rest of the plant , clean. glad i inspected them

shiva82

stuff like that can easily be missed. these big seed makers could easily miss a leaf as such, during pollination of strains . thats why we must test and closely inspect at every level when making seeds

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Budsites, the more the merrier. Badass, would yield a lot on that one! Just can't have any interesex tendency.

So you do leave them usually if its just a few pistils in the center of a leaf?

shiva82

Budsites, the more the merrier. Badass, would yield a lot on that one! Just can't have any interesex tendency.

So you do leave them usually if its just a few pistils in the center of a leaf?
if its a test grow i would just leave them. if i was making seeds, i don't like the trait personally , so i would not make seeds with her , but i would smoke her , and if she was amazing i could always reveg her. i have never had one be standout amazing with that trait