What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It always looks greener on the other side of the fence. Learn to be content in all things. Give thanks in all things, for this is the will of God.

Too darn quiet, without a woman around. Need to have a good match, someone to share life with. Heaven on earth. God's plan, but you can still be part of the plan without a mate. However, that was the way it has been from the beginning.

Sometimes not having the adulterous Ex-wife is as much of a blessing as being married to a virtuous woman . God has set you free.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk x Blueberry 10.8.23

full

shiva82

The latter is a pretty bleak view as it would mean that no one is going to heaven.

But maybe it is so. I don't know.
many steps on the stairway to heaven. heaven is the top level reserved for only a few i would interpret that as. not making it to heaven is not unusual , they may not go to hell either

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I'm really happy for you @pipeline now that i thought about it. You had a beautiful and sublime moment in your lifetime there.
Smoking a little colombian in your honor.
Surely not enough to cause any epiphanies, but i think its the thought that counts.
cheers

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
now that i think about it i think i had a small epiphany myself today, related to my personal life.
at some point i was going to get real angry about something that has been repeatedly bothering me, and i had no idea on how to act appropriate about it.
raising the anger even up a notch suddenly didnt seem like a valid option anymore so i decided to just accept it and find a smile for it somewhere deep inside of me instead of ruining my day and possibly someone elses too.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
many steps on the stairway to heaven. heaven is the top level reserved for only a few i would interpret that as. not making it to heaven is not unusual , they may not go to hell either
probably means that heaven doesnt come easy.
in the bible it says that one has to be reborn to enter the kingdom of god.
doesn't sound like an easy task to me.
but its not impossible per se.