What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

setting up the heavy bag at the farm tomorrow . i can train there on my own every week . just need a sound system and i'm good to go . the farm owner is into martial arts , and i'm sure he would enjoy technical body sparring

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The roof should be with coverings of badgerskins. Iran got bombed by the US, what for? The Day is approaching.

Went to the farm to walk dogs and met with my brother. Gave him jar #7 of Sativa Candy Chunk. He gave me 82$. What he had. Fair engouh.

I agree, spend more time and the farm. Go back to town to find a wife and get food. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He has an awesome 4x4 jeep he just replaced the motor in, but he is usually to busy to go for a spin. The sister in law was getting upset with him leaving as everyone in the house isn't feeling well.

He has a big barn under construction with horse stalls and a divider wall. Its about 60 to 80 ft

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i planted 100's of onions and lost most of them to a flood, slugs and the grass overgrowing them haha. saved many . probably have a few left in the ground. tarping the whole outdoor area we are growing on this sunday . a blank canvas
I am looking at the garden and trying to determine what to do with it Will have to show you DRumskinzgarden, he has a solid black tarp across the entire thing.

Onions can get huge. Grow some big onions! I always get ones 2 inches wide or less.