What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
nearly came to real blows with 3 people today my coach included.... everything went great , and the topic changed and my coach announced ' we could be going to war soon with russia and putin' .... i said , ' i do npt support the proxy war in ukraine and the slaughter of slavs daily in the meat grinder and if the theatre was genuine , then putin is the good guy and boris johnson should be jail for making zelensky refuse the peace deal on the back of fake promises' ,,,, to which i got ridiculed , told i'm crazy , and it turned sour quick

nobody breaks my morals and integrity if i can help it, even people i idolise

an apology from them will be accepted . nothing else
Talking politics with friends is never a good idea man. Friendship is worth more than being right or defending your beliefs. We are too hard headed myself included but when you hang out with many people it's a given that some of them will have opposite opinions to yours. I really try to avoid it myself if I can.

I live in a rural area and there are a lot of Arabs here, so inevitably some locals are quite racist towards them. I really hate it but what can you do... Even with their racism, most of them are actually good hearted people. They truly are and they prove it with their actions.

Our entourage and the things that happen to us in life shape they way we think, and this is a major reason why people can end up with beliefs that clash hard with your own. I prefer to try to keep the peace even if I fail or get carried away sometimes. My morals and beliefs are important to myself, but what others think of my morals and beliefs doesnt matter to me (most of the time if i can manage it lol, not always succeeding).

Sleep it off and I'm sure next time you meet them it will be less tense.

shiva82

i get you and agree , but this , its a respect thing rev . lifes rules. i believe i don't say a man is crazy for speaking his opinion without having an opinion or any knowledge on the matter .

i said ok then , 'why were nato formed in the first place and why are they in ukraine since 2014 since the proxy takeover , and why have they commited genocide etc '' , they replied that it did not matter and what am i on about . lol . i said 'to counter soviet aggression , and that nato should of ceased to exist the moment russia left communism'

again , got told i'm crazy

disrespected in union . i want an apology . real men admit they were wrong and apologise .

shiva82

life is too short . let them do there thing believing the black screen . no problem to me

work shortly . and then i can relax

shiva82

' how do i justify the invasion of ukraine' they were saying . that narrative they all say . which is far from the truth .. no point even talking to anyone these days. haha

i support peace

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Ok but at the same time if you remember a while back you did mock me for actually believing man went to the moon and it was not a hoax. Which did make me mad and I reacted poorly. Then thought it really wasn't worth burning a bridge with someone I like and apologized to you. My point is just take the first step and things will get fixed.

SOme of the things I have been reading since I started using international forums just blow my mind. I never before in my life met anyone who thinks the earth is flat, or the earth js actually 6000 years old and dinosaur fossils were put on earth by God as a way to test us. Spain is a Catholic country and I went to a hardcore catholic school and high school, and even the priests told us the earth is not actually 6000 years old and the bible is subject to interpretation.

WGen we meet people who are very different to us we are bound to clash. Just trying to say defending our pride is not worth fighting with people we like. We like them because of who they are, not what they think. When you're arguing with an actual piece of shit, that's a different matter altogether. Then go for the throat 🤣

shiva82

Ok but at the same time if you remember a while back you did mock me for actually believing man went to the moon and it was not a hoax. Which did make me mad and I reacted poorly. Then thought it really wasn't worth burning a bridge with someone I like and apologized to you. My point is just take the first step and things will get fixed.

SOme of the things I have been reading since I started using international forums just blow my mind. I never before in my life met anyone who thinks the earth is flat, or the earth js actually 6000 years old and dinosaur fossils were put on earth by God as a way to test us. Spain is a Catholic country and I went to a hardcore catholic school and high school, and even the priests told us the earth is not actually 6000 years old and the bible is subject to interpretation.

WGen we meet people who are very different to us we are bound to clash. Just trying to say defending our pride is not worth fighting with people we like. We like them for a reason.When you're arguing with an actual piece of shit, that's a different matter altogether. Then go for the throat 🤣
not quite the same scenario , but ok . i never put you on the spot. i made a statement , and you took offence and jumped in wanting me to agree with you about your beliefs

shiva82

in person by someone i look up to greatly in public , trying to silence me man was not cool. i spoke back and then others joined in . i was minding my own business too. told i'm crazy . i'm still pissed off now about it

and apologies rev for any misunderstanding

i'm giving my cat 5 minutes lay on my shoulders then i have to try get her off , before leaving for work. work will chill me out haha

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
and i'm sorry if i did offend you too. i did not ever mean to
That's fine man thanks for saying that, it was fixed and forgotten already, maybe I shouldn't have brought it back as an example. Not the smartest move on my part if I'm just trying to calm you down.
today i was cornered threated , laughed at , and made out to be a traitor. when all i want is peace
Yeah that sucks I get it. They likely weren't aware you were taking it seriously. If they were then yeah they suck.

Latest posts

Latest posts