What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

That new jar of SCC has good moisture, and the terpenes are very pronounced. Spicy and sharp, the way I like it! Trying to dial in the drying process. Its too easy to let it dry out too much. Has to be watched closely. How do you do the drying and curing? Can't remember how you said you did it.

Do you burp the containers stored in your air evacuation room?

Don't want too much moisture though or it could mold, but as long as it doesnt fog/sweat the glass I guess its acceptable. You want the stems to snap at the flower.
i'm the process

burp if you have to. i dry in steady environment and dry to how i desire, jar it , and i use common sense and my actual senses too. if it becomes too dry , i throw in a branch or a fresh leaf for a day , before removing

shiva82

so my idea of a traditional english chip shop in pakistan is gaining traction.... looks like i have a team of people wanting to travel to pakistan with me for a holiday and some fun . get a feel for it

shiva82

i want it curing after 3 weeks max . oxygen , water, light , bacteria are the issues we keep in check

that's just my opinion though

shiva82

smoking some spacemonkey to relax . boxing in the morning followed by work in the afternoon tomorrow . hard to keep shabbat when you have deadlines to hit and bills to pay left right and centre .

Attachments

• IMG_0615.JPG
    IMG_0615.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 26

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so my idea of a traditional english chip shop in pakistan is gaining traction.... looks like i have a team of people wanting to travel to pakistan with me for a holiday and some fun . get a feel for it
Would you want to move to the USA? We have a good economy for now, but wondering where our inflation is going to go. We are positioned to go toward Fedcoin, a digital currency of the federal government based off blockchain I think. Our state is looking at a bill to prevent any state government from accepting digital currency.

Would love to go to Pakistan, sounds like a great vacation! Maybe you will get to scout some cannabis fields and pick up some hashplant seed to bring home!
@pipeline best to dry the harvest at home in a controlled environment . i would be worried about mould with all this year long drying malarkey
These jars are just right but on the moist side. Its actually more where I want them compared with some of the other jars that are a little dry. There were only a couple jars that were overly moist. I waited to jar the others after realizing they were too moist. I had them jarred after 2 weeks and were burped for another couple weeks. They had higher humidity during dry during the night, so it slowed the process, perhaps resulting in a superior product. The ones dried outdoor are better than the ones I dried indoors, I dried the tops too fast indoors I think.

Curing is an art. I was just wondering if you follow the stem snap rule or have anything else you do to observe moisture. I tug the bract leaves, they should break and not stretch.
i want it curing after 3 weeks max . oxygen , water, light , bacteria are the issues we keep in check

that's just my opinion though

shiva82

Would you want to move to the USA? We have a good economy for now, but wondering where our inflation is going to go. We are positioned to go toward Fedcoin, a digital currency of the federal government based off blockchain I think. Our state is looking at a bill to prevent any state government from accepting digital currency.

Would love to go to Pakistan, sounds like a great vacation! Maybe you will get to scout some cannabis fields and pick up some hashplant seed to bring home!

These jars are just right but on the moist side. Its actually more where I want them compared with some of the other jars that are a little dry. There were only a couple jars that were overly moist. I waited to jar the others after realizing they were too moist. I had them jarred after 2 weeks and were burped for another couple weeks. They had higher humidity during dry during the night, so it slowed the process, perhaps resulting in a superior product. The ones dried outdoor are better than the ones I dried indoors, I dried the tops too fast indoors I think.

Curing is an art. I was just wondering if you follow the stem snap rule or have anything else you do to observe moisture. I tug the bract leaves, they should break and not stretch.
hell no . usa is going the same route and is the base for most the worlds problems via the banking system , hedgefunds , wall street and such. i think usa will be getting return of fire and bombed into oblivion in the future . but thats just my fears

shiva82

i love america, the uk , all the world. the u.k is no longer the land of the free. well, it never was,,, but the veil is lifted. i'm a fool if i stay. i will live here as long as my mother is alive and then i will make moves

pakistan is far fetched , but an option for sure . i'm open minded. anywhere out of social enslavement and smart cities and digital currencies and woke bullshit

shiva82

pakistan is a beautiful country, just so corrupt and owned by the banks too . it could also go the same route

shiva82

i will just keep an open mind, and brace myself for the worst scenario, that way, any other scenario will be a bonus