What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah there's not really anywhere in particular that is safe to flea from the World Government as its influence reaches everwhere. But some places will have less issues. I think you are on the right track, the bigger they are, the harder they fall...

hell no . usa is going the same route and is the base for most the worlds problems via the banking system , hedgefunds , wall street and such. i think usa will be getting return of fire and bombed into oblivion in the future . but thats just my fears
Yeah we could be a hot spot, not for sure, we have some freedom-loving people here with a problem-solving attitude. We may make it through going to stand my ground and hopefully find some like-minded patriots to link up with. If it gets bad, well God is just doing what needs to be done. Seems like we always are provided a way out, thankfully. Things can change fast as lightening darting across the sky though. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Makes it that much more important to find a good match. The real battle is set for after we pass away.

Spread the seed of the Faith, every believer is a newborn child of God!

shiva82

bottomshelf and muddyhay. they straightened themselves in a day haha. they will fold and stay as they mature . i could tie them , but really in no need. in a few days i will fold them over again

leaf picture being bottomshelf and flower being muddyhay

Attachments

• IMG_0617.JPG
    IMG_0617.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0618.JPG
    IMG_0618.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 28

shiva82

i would to live in a free usa pipeline . if it existed . i love the whole vast place and its people

everything works in cycles , so shit hopefully changes for the better in the future

for now i'm fine and now is all what matters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep the jars moist by burping before rain during high humidity. Burp the jars under the target RH 55-65%. I like it to be windy so it exchanges the air in the jars better. I guess you burp so long as they are pressurized and needing burped? And you also burp according to moisture, as a way to release moisture slowly of course? How do you determine when to quit burping?

My jars are stored at cool temps so they don't have as much risk of mold over the winter anyway. I tend to err toward the dry side. Actually I think the 4 moist SCC jars are where they need to be.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to eat half a dozen Eggo brand waffles smothered in butter, peanut butter and about a cup of Mrs. Butterworth's high fructose corn syrup based syrup.

Now I do rolled or steel cut oats, more filling. I never go hungry.

shiva82

Keep the jars moist by burping before rain during high humidity. Burp the jars under the target RH 55-65%. I like it to be windy so it exchanges the air in the jars better. I guess you burp so long as they are pressurized and needing burped? And you also burp according to moisture, as a way to release moisture slowly of course? How do you determine when to quit burping?

My jars are stored at cool temps so they don't have as much risk of mold over the winter anyway. I tend to err toward the dry side. Actually I think the 4 moist SCC jars are where they need to be.
by 3 weeks, i intend to have them ' just how i like to smoke it ' then i seal. done. the only time it gets re moisturised ,would be if i opened the jar on a humid day for example . that is how you protect the terps the best i find

shiva82

i dont burp, just hang dry for a week, and then i chop into pieces light trim , and leave on the racks until ready how i like. i use heating and fans when needed , extraction on always

shiva82

and if i smoke a joint and find they are wet , which i don;t , then i would get them out again and allow to dry back to how they were, and back in the jar once that point is satisfied

shiva82

if i was burping method then i suppose it would be something similar to , 2 weeks drying, 1 week burping , and then cure it sealed once satisfied with how it is. check every time you smoke one etc

shiva82

my first week i use fans , and heating and aim for low humidity as i hang dry the full plants, and then i turn fan and heating off, trim up a tiny bit and leave them for a week further to get just right , and i check on them daily, and can alter the climate myself as i go if needed

shiva82

drying as full plants , or sections is not the same heavy wet trimming , and lots of small branches . different style. i'm old school