What's new

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Hey guys scroll down the page i linked and check out what grandpamillenials growing. 1970 colombian gold from hippie cannabis genetics. Now the guy from michiganss claim of producing that from 50 year old seeds, is just hilarious. But however he did it thats one nice looking oldschool long flowering sativa. GranpaMillenial is a great grower too

RobFromTX

@RobFromTX the colombian loooks super lovely!

Yeah man. I have a hard time believing the breeder produced that from 52 year old seeds from a film canister. But hey whatever it is it looks mighty fine. Heres the thread

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
to each their own.
i personally do not believe seeds stored outside a fridge for over 50 years will result in plants... from what i hear they might put out a tap root and then die.
but i have no personal experience.. my oldest seeds are almost 20 years old and have been stored in the fridge. i dont have plans to sprout them soon, theyre ortega indica. at some point maybe i'll try to cross them to something very long flowering, as it wasnt herb with much character, not in the taste department nor in the head department. but they had a nice structure and good yeild.
pipe dreams.... personal and business related things have pushed growing herb way down in priority on my to do list :[

make money money, go shopping.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its the ancient commentaries that are to be looked at to help determine if the particular book was accepted as part of the cannon of scripture. Its difficult to piece together the whole puzzle and there could have been some important scriptures that fell through the cracks. Still working on the Cannon section of the book 'Scribes and Scripture'.

Did you raise potatos last year? I asked my neighbor at the farm what the easy way to harvest potatoes was. He said to grow them in loose soil or mound it on as they are growing so the potatoes can all be pulled out of the earth at once before the connecting rhizomes begin to degrade. Would be pretty sweet, no shovel work!

You did buckets of potatoes I think. Thats a good idea, just dump the bucket? How did they produce? How difficult was watering?

shiva82

Its the ancient commentaries that are to be looked at to help determine if the particular book was accepted as part of the cannon of scripture. Its difficult to piece together the whole puzzle and there could have been some important scriptures that fell through the cracks. Still working on the Cannon section of the book 'Scribes and Scripture'.

Did you raise potatos last year? I asked my neighbor at the farm what the easy way to harvest potatoes was. He said to grow them in loose soil or mound it on as they are growing so the potatoes can all be pulled out of the earth at once before the connecting rhizomes begin to degrade. Would be pretty sweet, no shovel work!

You did buckets of potatoes I think. Thats a good idea, just dump the bucket? How did they produce? How difficult was watering?
anything man got his hands on is manipulated . i don't trust it . i have faith in the holy ghost within