What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
a real ale man . old school
it was a present.
but once in a while i treat myself to a beer.
i never think of buying any, to have at home.
if its in the fridge, I'll drink it.
i used to like it more, and even have beer daily.
once i was gifted a bottle of scotch and i had one glass every evening till it was gone.
my relationship with alcohol is without much passion.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
if beer was illegal it would be more appealing ;p
just kidding, but it pisses me off that its so widely available without much restriction.
makes alcohol hella unsexy, and i dont reall find the buzz so appealing.

shiva82

A BEER brewed in East Lancashire has tickled the tastebuds of judges at a European competition.

Three B’s Brewery’s DoffCocker pale ale went head to head against thousands of other entrants from 39 countries at the European Beer Challenge 2022 before being awarded a gold medal.

The Darwen brewery said they were “over the moon” with the achievement.

They said: “We are absolutely over the moon to have won a Gold Medal for our DoffCocker at the European Beer Challenge 2022

“Thousands of samples from 39 countries fought head to head at The London County Hall and we came out on top.

“Beer is a passion of ours and always has been. It’s nice to know that our beer is appreciated by the people that know what they are talking about.

“Get the boiler on, we’re going to need more!”

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i dont think i'll be able to forget a name like doffcocker.
just like elkoshite.
once or twice a year i go to a specialty beer store, they have a walk in fridge, great spot to chill in summer hehe.
i bet they have it.
they have stuff from california thats limited to like 700 cans or something.
micro breweries.
those i found interesting but kinda out of my comfort zone price wise, not paying more than 5 euros for a single can of beer i'm not a degenerate.

shiva82

i dont think i'll be able to forget a name like doffcocker.
just like elkoshite.
once or twice a year i go to a specialty beer store, they have a walk in fridge, great spot to chill in summer hehe.
i bet they have it.
they have stuff from california thats limited to like 700 cans or something.
micro breweries.
those i found interesting but kinda out of my comfort zone price wise, not paying more than 5 euros for a single can of beer i'm not a degenerate.
order a bottle. its good . i think they stock in europe now

shiva82

when i drank it they were a micro brewery . which they still are possibly . my friend would receive only one crate per week and i would always take it off him at cost . hardly anybody else in the area got to try it. as i drank it all

shiva82

the worst beer is 'skol' not only weak , but tastes of the tin it comes in

even as a raging alcoholic, i would refuse that shit