What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

going to smoke a small joint of bottomshelfhaze . it is quite intense mentally. smells of metal ,multi vitamin tablets and pine . tastes piney and smooth . intense or profound high on her.

need to charge my camera. focus is sloppy

Attachments

• IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 33

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
revisited the orangey mystery bud again, a little higher dose, and its some of the most delicious herbs ive ever come across. on closer nose inspection the smell is of oranges and a bit like mothballs or something, some aldehydic note in there that makes you choke a little(not mold) and some nectarine in there, but the smoke is fingerlicking and a little sweet.
the buzz is a bit drunky feeling but clear enough and not overwhelming.
for me its probably a good choice to smoke in company of others and chat/watch a movie. unwinding type of bud, no working energy like the columbian, relaxing. havent had that quality of effect in a long time. its probably not the freshest, there could be some cbn(?) from the degraded thc in it. but i dont care.

shiva82

revisited the orangey mystery bud again, a little higher dose, and its some of the most delicious herbs ive ever come across. on closer nose inspection the smell is of oranges and a bit like mothballs or something, some aldehydic note in there that makes you choke a little(not mold) and some nectarine in there, but the smoke is fingerlicking and a little sweet.
the buzz is a bit drunky feeling but clear enough and not overwhelming.
for me its probably a good choice to smoke in company of others and chat/watch a movie. unwinding type of bud, no working energy like the columbian, relaxing. havent had that quality of effect in a long time. its probably not the freshest, there could be some cbn(?) from the degraded thc in it. but i dont care.
which is better for you a smoothie or a cup of fruit juice ? hehe

sounds good to me. i need to start using less strong ganja. my mildest in my current stash is spacemonkey and it is not mild

goingrey

I never tried any of the Cali-O / Orange Bud types.

When I was a kid my mom was into aromatherapy and the orange essential oil would give me a terrible headache always. Probably why it hasn't appealed to me.

Should try some sometime, as an educational endeavor..

goingrey

i always laugh in my mind when i see the ultra right, even religious super straight macho traditionalist men with their shoes shined up and that 3 piece suit and their made to measure shirts with the cufflinks and their hair slick to the back sucking on their skinny but longish negro dongs.
haha.
laughing in my mind again
MagrittePipe.jpg

Then again, even Freud said that sometimes a pipe is just a pipe.

Latest posts

Latest posts