What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real life is the best game to play though. Its fun to play games in the winter or after it gets dark. I'm an outdoor feind. :smoke:

Whats the plants going outdoor this year? How will it be prepared at the plots? Any plans for a fence?

I recommend at least use repellents until they get established to prevent damage.

GreenestBasterd

a few games i'm still the don at . counter strike is one . superbomberman , mario kart , goldeneye 64 .

No man alive can beat me at tekken!

Bomberman was fun and goldeneye is legendary, I still crack out the mini ps1 emulator for the cinematic masterpiece that is metal gear solid!!!
Snake, Snaake, snaaaaaake!!!

shiva82

Oooh there's a blast from the past. Do you still play it?

I never played cs although many weekends were spent melding my mind within elite RainbowSix via mplayer, zoom etc

On the short shopruns i would strafe down the road :dance013:
i sadly no longer play games . i consider myself an adult now . haha. just kidding. i'm no longer a gamer . no spare time and as an addict , i can get sucked into games and trapped

shiva82

i still can't upload new pictures for some reason . anyway. i have moved the suspect mimosa into my cupboard , and finishing her under just a 36 watt white led . washed my hands of her and she can finish in isolation. the sativa hybrids now have the space they need. happy days

shiva82

a few games i'm still the don at . counter strike is one . superbomberman , mario kart , goldeneye 64 .

No man alive can beat me at tekken!

Bomberman was fun and goldeneye is legendary, I still crack out the mini ps1 emulator for the cinematic masterpiece that is metal gear solid!!!
Snake, Snaake, snaaaaaake!!!
i have snake on my phone . not for me that game . makes me impatient . bomberman and tekken i can play

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good for helping keep your reflex speed over the winter. Always loved the music with the basic games.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Latest posts

Latest posts