What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

1705769201006.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dad asked if I wanted to go for a hike at the farm, but its pretty cold to hike at length. Dogs would get cold in the truck.

Hovering around 5F and going up to 16 briefly this afternoon. Tomorrow will be sunny and warm at 24F.

Where did you hike in the snow this week?

shiva82

Dad asked if I wanted to go for a hike at the farm, but its pretty cold to hike at length. Dogs would get cold in the truck.

Hovering around 5F and going up to 16 briefly this afternoon. Tomorrow will be sunny and warm at 24F.

Where did you hike in the snow this week?
i just hiked locally. i'm lucky to live semi rural, i can be in the middle of nowhere within 10 minutes of walking

i grew up near the city

shiva82

i'm going to finish the cola that put me to sleep earlier . some p cheese. a nice cones worth remaining on that wee nug

Attachments

• IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 40

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spacemonkey on top of Cheese, will be in hibernation mode after that! Smoke hits best in the winter becuase its so cold.

Did you see that strain that Verdentgreen came across, I posted earlier? He was saying it was very well selected looked like an amazing plant. He said the way he came about receiving it was a blessing from the Lord.

shiva82

Spacemonkey on top of Cheese, will be in hibernation mode after that! Smoke hits best in the winter becuase its so cold.

Did you see that strain that Verdentgreen came across, I posted earlier? He was saying it was very well selected looked like an amazing plant. He said the way he came about receiving it was a blessing from the Lord.
yeah it sounded a great find . good work vg

shiva82

comatose myself . i have work in the morning. the crazy customer postponed on me, but i need rest , so i was ok with that . then in the afternoon i go and visit my mother for a few hours