What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I almost put the curry straight up on dough as a pizza yesterday, but I couldn't because the curry is so perfect y itself. Its much better to make the bread and eat it on the side with the curry. Curry doesn't need cheese, but you could cheese it. It is good by its self.

The onions, garlic, and ginger soak up the oil and cook together with the spices forming the strong flavors making the dish appetizing. Cheese is overdoing it, and wouldn't need too much. Cheese is good on chili.

I put a lot of tomato in my curry, thats the way I like mine. Is it now a dahl or something?

shiva82

I almost put the curry straight up on dough as a pizza yesterday, but I couldn't because the curry is so perfect y itself. Its much better to make the bread and eat it on the side with the curry. Curry doesn't need cheese, but you could cheese it. It is good by its self.

The onions, garlic, and ginger soak up the oil and cook together with the spices forming the strong flavors making the dish appetizing. Cheese is overdoing it, and wouldn't need too much. Cheese is good on chili.

I put a lot of tomato in my curry, thats the way I like mine. Is it now a dahl or something?
too much tomato over powers it. half a tin at most. it's a good novice starting point though. that's what many westerners do. start on the heavy tomato based curries

GreenestBasterd

Show me the snow!!!
Going to work in 30c today, a picture or two would keep the mind cool at least hahaha.

Always love how snow shuts England down.
I used to go out early and watch all the idiots playing curling with their cars.

GreenestBasterd

Show me the snow!!!
Going to work in 30c today, a picture or two would keep me cool hahaha.

I used to go out early and watch all the idiots playing curling with their cars thinking they’re gonna drive to work. Haha

shiva82

Show me the snow!!!
Going to work in 30c today, a picture or two would keep me cool hahaha.

I used to go out early and watch all the idiots playing curling with their cars thinking they’re gonna drive to work. Haha
i forgot to take my camera out with me and it's dark now haha. if it's snowy tomorrow i will get one for you

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weather and climate is always changing. They are just profiteering and seizing power by fraud. Same thing, different day.

Its freezing here, day 3 without moving the truck. I am going to the park tomorrow, going to be in the 20's F!

Sativa Candy Chunk is tasting good. The rewards of breeding are great, a finely tuned smoke, exactly the way you like it. Just plant the seed from the buds you like, and the strain improves over time. :smoke:

shiva82

Weather and climate is always changing. They are just profiteering and seizing power by fraud. Same thing, different day.

Its freezing here, day 3 without moving the truck. I am going to the park tomorrow, going to be in the 20's F!

Sativa Candy Chunk is tasting good. The rewards of breeding are great, a finely tuned smoke, exactly the way you like it. Just plant the seed from the buds you like, and the strain improves over time. :smoke:
do you deny geo engineering ? the weather is always changing. true. but it is also true they ave been geo engineering and maipulating weather . not everyone is good pipe

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I know about geo engineering, and have seen the chemtrail pics. They have sprayed like that here before.

I just think much of what we see are natural variations , and its so vast, whatever they are doing is relatively minor, and probably doesn't have the degree of influence they would like it to. But I don't doubt at all they are causing a drought. There are treaties prohibiting the use of geoengineering as a weapon.

Latest posts

Latest posts