What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the holy ghost within explained in my own strange way . demonstrated to me just now . we always get tested by the spirit within.... when i walk down a road, if i see a nail or a screw on the road, and acknowledge the nail or screw and choose to ignore it ,,, i know i have done wrong ... as it will cause a puncture to any random persons car .. i got tested earlier. i stepped over a screw that i noticed, and i made sure i stepped backwards to pick it up and place in the bin. as that is my personal god, or inner holy spirit i obey the best i can. the moment i ignore that inner spirit , then i feel i let myself down

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, you are God's servant. Its that easy, just keep your heart set on the truth of God and do the next right thing. Set your face toward Jerusalem, do not look to the right or to the left. Jesus said,

"Come to me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yolk upon you and learn from me. I am gentle and lowly in heart. My yolk is easy and my burden is light."

shiva82

unless it was a big bag of cash laying on a beach on a desert island . then it would be a case of . forgive me father , finders keepers rule in effect

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you find something someone lost, you can have it, but when God reveals to you whose it is, you better give it back!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stick my foot in my mouth, paying my taxes today actually. Is this blasphemy when we know so much about the corrupt group we are supporting? Jesus says pay your taxes, so I will do it.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah trying to get stocked up on stuff. I was given a delta 8 THC edible last night by the smoke shop. He said don't drive on it, it will make you woozy.

Going to give it to Willy I think. I don't want to have to work my tolerance back in check, and I don't know if I can handle it being such a lightweight most of the time. I like the full therapy of smoking. Its like aromatherapy with essential oils, thats all it is. :smoke:

So Hai

Stick my foot in my mouth, paying my taxes today actually. Is this blasphemy when we know so much about the corrupt group we are supporting? Jesus says pay your taxes, so I will do it.
He didn’t say to pay interest on money though. Instead he drove the money lenders out from the temple and unlike during Caesar, the taxes of today are driven by usury. So how much of your tax payments are in actuality an interest payment on loans that the government has placed at the refurbished money lenders office?

shiva82

supersilverhashplant88

Attachments

• IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0438.JPG
    IMG_0438.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

i don't think jesus meant pay our tax to the beast system and fund the bombing of bethlehem . i think he meant community based tax to pay for services we need and feed the homeless. or fund to house the homeless of the community they belong to

Latest posts

Latest posts