What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i worked with a dutch bloke for a few years. easily the most intelligent person in the building . multi lingual too. the other staff would treat him like an idiot because he had an accent, and his responses to their piss taking always flew straight over their heads . they would try and bully him basically but he responded by engaging them, never swearing and always making them look stupid without them knowing why .

he would smoke marlboro reds in one or two drags. he would snap off the filter , shove it in his mouth , light it and take one power toke with a 30 second inhale duration, one massive exhale cloud and then he would go back inside to work

a chess master too . top 1000 player and chess timer clock maker

train and cycle ride to work kind of guy . a good bloke

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i worked with a dutch bloke for a few years. easily the most intelligent person in the building . multi lingual too. the other staff would treat him like an idiot because he had an accent, and his responses to their piss taking always flew straight over their heads . they would try and bully him basically but he responded by engaging them, never swearing and always making them look stupid without them knowing why .

he would smoke marlboro reds in one or two drags. he would snap off the filter , shove it in his mouth , light it and take one power toke with a 30 second inhale duration, one massive exhale cloud and then he would go back inside to work

a chess master too . top 1000 player and chess timer clock maker

train and cycle ride to work kind of guy . a good bloke
reminds me of a guy i met last year haha
he was a toker too.

shiva82

Nice stuff yeah. Some sour apple, strawberries, some Runtz Xs, some kush after a long time and some chocolate stuff

put some stuff away for fresh frozen ice too. The future is tasty hahahaha

the apple fritter clone that did the rounds was a good smoke . is that related?