What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to want to pray to Jesus and get right with God before that one!

Thou shalt not fear, God is with us! :smoke:

Sounds like a great job! Thats going to be fun and make up for that other less profitable headache work with detours. Praise God!

We have a golf course here in town people golf year round. My friends used to work at the other one a few miles away more in the country. They would start their day at 6 AM I think it was.

Matthew 6 7-14 NKJV

7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.

8 “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. 9 In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
10 Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
[d]For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have riding deeply engrained in my soul. I rarely ride now, but I am an extreme athlete in mowing, trimming, and blowing turfgrass. I am fast and do tricks with the mower now. Get to play out in the neighborhoods and say hi to my doggie friends. I'm in the community love my job. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being a breeder or cannabis farmer would be fun, but good luck making money and jumping through all the ever-changing government hoops. I am content being a hobby grower and making a living doing something more profitable and flexible with my time.

full

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
one giant global ponzi scheme and the people considered a useless eater or slave .
How long do you think it will be before the people of this world realize the game they’ve been playing has been stacked against them, so they’ll never win. I think we need to hang all career politicians in all nations.

shiva82

Going to want to pray to Jesus and get right with God before that one!

Thou shalt not fear, God is with us! :smoke:

Sounds like a great job! Thats going to be fun and make up for that other less profitable headache work with detours. Praise God!

We have a golf course here in town people golf year round. My friends used to work at the other one a few miles away more in the country. They would start their day at 6 AM I think it was.

Matthew 6 7-14 NKJV

7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.

8 “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. 9 In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
10 Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
[d]For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
these simulation systems are 150,000 uk pound total cost . crazy cost. however there is a driving range i know of that also has these systems set up and they charge 40 uk pounds per hour . you could build one for maybe 25 k d.i.y job and have a tidy business operation to run off it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The system is good at letting off the steam. They manipulate the public so that they don't all revolt at once. We are simply being boiled like a frog. We'll never wake up until its too late and Jesus shows up again for the Revelation.

shiva82

How long do you think it will be before the people of this world realize the game they’ve been playing has been stacked against them, so they’ll never win. I think we need to hang all career politicians in all nations.
i think most people are content being lied too. as it is less traumatic than the truth . if they have not woken up by now, then i feel maybe they have no hope . we need to overhaul the whole system as it is corrupt to the core . the shit they spew in the media is almost comical, so predictable and obvious.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, people get off work and want to practice golf, that would be a hit.

Baseball training businesses have popped up a few places here for the kids with a similar setup. My parents own a warehouse building we use for our business, and part of it was going to be rented by a baseball training company with batting cages and stuff. They decided not to use it and we have a distribution company in there.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The public has been lulled into transe by the television. They have done their homework on how to manipulate us.

The good thing, is the people who are close to God aren't fooled at all. Its amazing to see! Love the Lord and His Spirit will guide you into all truth. Its a spiritual war, and it always has been.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems to be my motto. I cant help it. Its ok to be different. Just be yourself. So many people are sheeple, its sad. Set your own trends that God tells you.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you know anything about espresso coffee? Is it a different roasting process. I like my espresso beans.

Had a mix of Black and the El Corazon (light) today called Black and Tan. FRESH skillet coffee. Sometimes its better than others. Its an artform, but if you make it right, its the best way to make coffee.

shiva82

espresso just means fresh on the spot coffee. espresso types i would say are dark roasted

my machine is forced hot water espresso machine

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Seems to be my motto. I cant help it. Its ok to be different. Just be yourself. So many people are sheeple, its sad. Set your own trends that God tells you.
I am older than many people here, and am viewed as an odd person by most of my neighbors. I don’t care to associate with most of them, and I live my life according to the golden rule. It’s not that I’m antisocial, it’s I just don’t want to put up with the bullshit of what people bring into my life. I much prefer to be around the dogs and I would people

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

John 14: 1-4 NKJV

The Way, the Truth, and the Life​

14 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many [a]mansions; if it were not so, [b]I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well its not good to be at your neighbor's too much, and weary them with your presence, but its good to be helpful. Your neighbors dwell with you for safety's sake, good to stay connected to them at least to see how they are doing.

Follow the Lord, the King, and do what's right. You will by no means lose your reward.

full

Proverbs 3: 19-35 NKJV

19 The Lord by wisdom founded the earth;
By understanding He established the heavens;
20 By His knowledge the depths were broken up,
And clouds drop down the dew.

21 My son, let them not depart from your eyes—
Keep sound wisdom and discretion;
22 So they will be life to your soul
And grace to your neck.
23 Then you will walk safely in your way,
And your foot will not stumble.
24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.
25 Do not be afraid of sudden terror,
Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes;
26 For the Lord will be your confidence,
And will keep your foot from being caught.

27 Do not withhold good from [f]those to whom it is due,
When it is in the power of your hand to do so.
28 Do not say to your neighbor,
“Go, and come back,
And tomorrow I will give it,
When you have it with you.
29 Do not devise evil against your neighbor,
For he dwells by you for safety’s sake.
30 Do not strive with a man without cause,
If he has done you no harm.

31 Do not envy the oppressor,
And choose none of his ways;
32 For the perverse person is an abomination to the Lord,
But His secret counsel is with the upright.
33 The curse of the Lord is on the house of the wicked,
But He blesses the home of the just.
34 Surely He scorns the scornful,
But gives grace to the humble.
35 The wise shall inherit glory,
But shame shall be the legacy of fools.