What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

I've been using the portable vape at home. Kinda nice to not need to be by the outlet. But the battery doesn't last that long, so I've just been rolling joints for when I'm out still haha.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright I see, its Bohdi's hybrid Supersilver Haze x Hashplant 88. Sounds like a good mix, then your hybrid with Hindu Kush makes it more hashy. So I will be a pioneer. Its probably my best shot at getting a taste of Haze.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the media ready to go. I'm going to wait this time. Mid April is a good time. Temperatures are getting ready to drop for a little while. :smoke:

May 7, 2023
full

GreenestBasterd

I’ve done a few of the bodhi hashplant crosses and the hashplant definitely dominates the cross, the black triangle in particular, it’s like smoking hash the taste is that pronounced.
Not a bad thing as long as you’re aware I suppose and I think bodhi even says this himself.
I imagine crossing it with a Hindu could produce some magical hashy combinations, sound wicked!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
long day. managed to finish my job i started yesterday . not really worth it , but hey ho . who gives a fuck.

i was heart broken on my way home. i thought iw ould treat myself and my cat to a piece of fresh fish from my local fryers. they have changed owners . albanians have taken it over. extrended the openi g hours, abolished all quality fresh fish , in exchange for frozen at sea trash , for the same price .....

fuck off . seriously . the last chippy in my town worth using. trashed , in order to launder money
Did the rich foreigners take everything over? Covid? What happened?

GreenestBasterd

They’ll be plenty of poorly grown stardog leaving that chippy if I know anything about Albanians.

I remember before I left England, there were load of Chinese fish and chip shops getting caught for selling catfish as cod. Cheeky fucks haha

Persianfarmer

my secret agent greenhouse i built to make outdoor seeds and grow tomatoes. I have them in small pots to limit root space and promote earlier onset of flowering. Everything will be pollinated on the shelf by two lebanese males from Ace. I have two female lebs that are beginning to flower, i have two early skunk fems that are showing preflower , and then i have two clones[ one peach and one cheese s5] that i rooted under 24 7 and put in small pots , and chucked them in after soltice and they should start flowering quick too hopefully. So if all goes to plan i will end up with seeds of lebx leb ibl, leb x cheese , leb x peach and leb x early skunk . That will keep me busy for the next couple of years and grow some in the wild. I have a male oldtimer haze , male hindu kush chilling in my garden and a random female also , and they are hidden too. The lebanese males smell identical and smell incredible.Very unique . I will harvest seeds and dry sift all the plants for hash . traditional style.
Now thats what I call a modern city farmer!!!! Love your set up, love the looks of your garden and veggies, love your strain selection (hope it is Red lebanese)…and most of all I love your cleaness!!! It shows you are very perfectionist and surely you like it clean😉

shiva82

They’ll be plenty of poorly grown stardog leaving that chippy if I know anything about Albanians.

I remember before I left England, there were load of Chinese fish and chip shops getting caught for selling catfish as cod. Cheeky fucks haha
the old owners were greek. hard working. paid every tax, every charge and battled to stay open . they insisted on using fresh haddock and fresh cod , instead of the cheaper option of frozen fish . i worked for them a few times, and they were super nice, clean , and most importantly , and all what matters, they were great fryers of quality fish .

these albanians, i'm sure are cool. they just have a different outlook and goal . many, not all, hate the uk. and worship money

shiva82

I’ve done a few of the bodhi hashplant crosses and the hashplant definitely dominates the cross, the black triangle in particular, it’s like smoking hash the taste is that pronounced.
Not a bad thing as long as you’re aware I suppose and I think bodhi even says this himself.
I imagine crossing it with a Hindu could produce some magical hashy combinations, sound wicked!
black triangle i dropped but was decent and similar to the monkey in the effects and taste department

the black triangle i made a couple of hybrids . i have black triangle x soar and i forget the others. i shall have a look after my coffee

shiva82

i can't wake and bake today . i have to meet an important customer and measure up and discuss work . boring , but has to be done. i have to chat loads of shit for half an hour or so , take measurements and then i can get high later on

Latest posts

Latest posts