What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

long day. managed to finish my job i started yesterday . not really worth it , but hey ho . who gives a fuck.

i was heart broken on my way home. i thought iw ould treat myself and my cat to a piece of fresh fish from my local fryers. they have changed owners . albanians have taken it over. extrended the openi g hours, abolished all quality fresh fish , in exchange for frozen at sea trash , for the same price .....

fuck off . seriously . the last chippy in my town worth using. trashed , in order to launder money

exoticrobotic

i used to drink bank top ales.' flat cap ' is a nice pint . i have not drunk alcohol in nearly 12 years

I dont drink, stopped the 4 pack of Stellas a night a while back.

I will attempt a naturally fermented cider concoction though with apples, lemons oranges etc using natural yeasts from the air.

I like the idea of it although my grandad used to say it made people piss out of their arseholes :whistle:

shiva82

I dont drink, stopped the 4 pack of Stellas a night a while back.

I will attempt a naturally fermented cider concoction though with apples, lemons oranges etc using natural yeasts from the air.

I like the idea of it although my grandad used to say it made people piss out of their arseholes :whistle:
i used to sup a 4 pack before work with a reefer or two for breakfast . madness . glad i don't do that anymore