What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

No sour beer for me Yuc. I drink a lot of beer , I'm on the hazy IPA kick now. Yep pretty much a hophead but I'm not too picky. I also like a good wheat beer in the summer. A good wheat beer is Hoegaarden with it's recipe developed by Belgian monks in something stupid like 1470. hops are cool I remember the first time I saw them growing wild way back when, I didn't even know what they were. I was out on my Enduro bike tending my gorilla garden.I picked some cones and rubbed them up in my hands, gave it a good whiff and thought what are these it smells familiar.Yep I was in to the beer and the hops back then too and it's only cousin with it in the Cannabinaceae family
New England ipa for me, hazy hoppy fruity stuff

shiva82

smoking some bsh tonight

Attachments

• IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

mimosa s1 and silverhashplant88 clones. they will be moved under the cmh next week , with supplemented led until harvest. they are being patient waiting on space monkey to fuck off

Attachments

• IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 29

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did some cleaning house with the cannabis stuff today. Cleaned up some seed from making bubblehash from 2022 SCC stock. Found the extra Shiva seed, I have some SSH /HP88 x HK-- (Super Slver Haze x Hashplant 88) x Hindu Kush. When would those finish, I think you said they may be more regular timing than long flowering.

Also have a few extra Early Skunk x Lebanese V2 5 ct and Early Skunk x OldTimer Haze. What lenth of maturation do you find with ES x OTH?

shiva82

Did some cleaning house with the cannabis stuff today. Cleaned up some seed from making bubblehash from 2022 SCC stock. Found the extra Shiva seed, I have some SSH /HP88 x HK-- (Super Slver Haze x Hashplant 88) x Hindu Kush. When would those finish, I think you said they may be more regular timing than long flowering.

Also have a few extra Early Skunk x Lebanese V2 5 ct and Early Skunk x OldTimer Haze. What lenth of maturation do you find with ES x OTH?
es x oth are yet to be tested . they are a dark horse. they will never finish outdoors for you though . i should not of sent you any haze. the silverhashplant88 x hindu kush will be a mid october finish i predict. they need to be tested too ,but also could be absolute fire in them. i need to test those myself . i'm confident in that batch ticking the boxes

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mouth is watering with that bottom shelf haze. Would probably be similar timing I guess, although its like clash of the titans with Early Skunk crossing with the long flowering OTH.

shiva82

Mouth is watering with that bottom shelf haze. Would probably be similar timing I guess, although its like clash of the titans with Early Skunk crossing with the long flowering OTH.
the haze dominates in the f1 when the male is old timer. they will be ready jan the 1st lol

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the silver hash plant you are growing is the mother of that hybrid with Hindu Kush?

What is the Silver Hash Plant timing? I know Hindu Kush is probably 7-8 weeks.

shiva82

So the silver hash plant you are growing is the mother of that hybrid with Hindu Kush?

What is the Silver Hash Plant timing? I know Hindu Kush is probably 7-8 weeks.
both take approx 9 -10 weeks to flower ,,,, but they will flower readily for you start on schedule . the haze needs those short days to induce full flowering . the silverhashplant x hindukush will be ready mid october . some a week earlier , and some a week later . playing devils advocate .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Hai was right, enduros are just motorcross bokes set up for long distanes, some have turn signals and a headlight and are street legal.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, those may be worth a try. If I like the resin phenos that pop up, the hybrid with SCC would dial them in for timing a little better. Even if you take a plant a little early, the tops will be mature enough for some potency, just not peak.

Like those energetic types, and looking for more unique profiles, sounds like a good combination the silverhashplant x hindukush. Will run a handfull and see how they do this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts