What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the first coat applied to my stairs in the 19th century i have identified as shellac . pure stuff, the o.g . it smells so strong and fresh still. great stuff. crushed beetles

i'm scraping layers off with a blade to the base. and then using a paint stripper and my electrical sander . i can't use a blowtorch in here, but the blade works a treat anyway

next i will identify the timber. quality aged hardwood

shiva82

this is what happens when wall street , bacon and ganja blend together . 'multi million' pound compound , yet keeps his buds in a plastic bag . everything wrong with the industry , all in one video

shiva82

space monkey . around 10 days further to go .

Attachments

• IMG_0345.JPG
    IMG_0345.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0342.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0344.JPG
    IMG_0344.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0346.JPG
    IMG_0346.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 32

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookies has been applauded by breeders in the industry on The Potcast. Sure they have kind of taken the market over and manipulated the public into thinking they are the best herb out there. They have some decent quality cuts and jumped in there with an effective marketing strategy that targeted the cannabis culture scene in their locality, San Diego I think, and it grew.

Having said that, it is kind of like Budweiser where they take everything over with a sub-par product, and continue to propagate some of the stereotypes of cannabis we are trying to correct.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to get Willy squared away with firewood before it hits next weekend. How are you guys getting along in the winter? Been not too bad here yet. Pretty average temperature range. Heading to the farm for some smoke testing and exercise.

The system is a fraud. You don't want to work and pay taxes to that system anyway. Some people get away with bartering only to survive, and never pay taxes. Works in some states better than others. Thats what I want to do.

When the money fails, that's what we'll have to do.

full