What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you level a wooden floor? Add shims and sanding?

The pollen was from 5 selected Sativa Candy Chunks. Should be some good offspring, however, I am scared off for my setup becuase they initiate flowering so early, they will get overly seeded. Needs some selection.

Maybe I can send you some of these seeds to look through and you can refine it a bit and it will turn into a super-keeper stock!

Yeah flowers don't have to be that dense. I actually find the highly dense DC x LVPK x HK flowers to be harder to smoke. Excessively dense flowers are more prone to mold and may not cure correctly because you have to dry them down so much, on the outside and they lose the moisture they need to cure.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Used to test seed for OG BUB of Hill Temple Collective. He was working in F1 hybrids to promote hybrid vigor and improve the lines.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Basically when you have true breeding parents, they contain largely homozygous forms of genes (alleles), meaning both chromosomes contain the same form of the gene, creating stability in the line.

When a hybrid of 2 homozygous parents (P1's) is made, it results in offspring with the highest level of heterozygocity, being different forms of the gene (alleles) present in the chromosomes. This allows the plant to have less expression of deleterious (damaging) forms of genes (alleles) which produces a faster, healthier, more potent plant.

shiva82

How do you level a wooden floor? Add shims and sanding?

The pollen was from 5 selected Sativa Candy Chunks. Should be some good offspring, however, I am scared off for my setup becuase they initiate flowering so early, they will get overly seeded. Needs some selection.

Maybe I can send you some of these seeds to look through and you can refine it a bit and it will turn into a super-keeper stock!

Yeah flowers don't have to be that dense. I actually find the highly dense DC x LVPK x HK flowers to be harder to smoke. Excessively dense flowers are more prone to mold and may not cure correctly because you have to dry them down so much, on the outside and they lose the moisture they need to cure.
the floor is solid foundation , asphalt layer . rubble and bitumen they used to use 150 years ago . and then it has a few more modern layers on top of that by the looks of it . it is uneven, but solid and water tight . i will be using a flexible self levelling with added fibers , and then applying the vinyl floor. it once had tiles or yorkshire stone flags i imagine. the old flags would of been great .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Archived forum on ICMAG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats an old house, I bet a lot of homes in europe are getting old! My house was made in the 1960's and I thought it was old. Love the character of old homes. We have a historic part of our town, and the homes are about that age with similar issues.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope Meech agrees with your project. Cats can be taught though. He will smell his scent in the litter box in there and should get the hint.

shiva82

Thats an old house, I bet a lot of homes in europe are getting old! My house was made in the 1960's and I thought it was old. Love the character of old homes. We have a historic part of our town, and the homes are about that age with similar issues.
they all need a new roof now. most have the o.g welsh slate tiles still. they lasted 150 years before becoming brittle. i replaced mine with a tile inferior to welsh slate but will last 50 years . the next owner can worry about that

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
hey @shiva82 i'm pondering about turning a small cupboard into a micro grow area this year, and i was wondering if i use a few coats of some good paint on the inside, would it be enough insulation from humidity?
of course the cupboard is made out of shit pressed wood-ish materials...

shiva82

hey @shiva82 i'm pondering about turning a small cupboard into a micro grow area this year, and i was wondering if i use a few coats of some good paint on the inside, would it be enough insulation from humidity?
of course the cupboard is made out of shit pressed wood-ish materials...
good question. you would have to use a low v.o.c type paint. i would maybe use an opaque white woodstain or just normal white acrylic wood primer . i think leave the timber , just use wood preserver on it all, and then use white plastic and staple gun . or just use the white black white sheet and staples as it is . masonry or external paints have mercury