What's new

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Sorry to hear about that Rob. There was a grower doing a first time indoor grow with that FF mix growing DC and he had yellowing issues. Greencalyx maybe?

I wish i knew. This happened the grow before last with my honduras attempt. Foxfarm soil just isnt what it once was. Who knows what theyre doing with it these days. Its not ph or lockout. i know that

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its probably just a hot mix. Same thing happened with Espoma when they changed their formulation. Makes it more difficult to grow.

Check locally to see if there are any media mixing companies. Some mulch companies also do media mixing.

Premier brand Promix is what we used at Purdue University in the research greenhouses.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how does the holy bible describe angels? i think if my memory is correct , they are like huge single eyes in the sky with a circle of flower looking clouds surrounding the eye .
Did your question get answered? Angels are just ministering Spirits sent to those who are to inherit salvation.

shiva82

Did your question get answered? Angels are just ministering Spirits sent to those who are to inherit salvation.
different angels. some angels , they say, can take all forms. the people who witnessed angelic interference describe them as terrifying , and resembling hybrid of a star and eye , with all kinds of halos encircling , and pulsing. they are said to be frightening , and they have to be this way to deal with the evil here . according to some accounts

shiva82

i would suggest germ some back up seed, and buy some peat pellets to start them in , or light seedling compost from the garden centre rob. start some bodhi hybrids that you have maybe . full strength soil is no good for new seeds unless you get lucky . too risky , as often too hot for some plants

shiva82

not the best examples but my copy and paste of pictures key function is not working and i'm lazy . https://sputnikglobe.com/20220216/f...ike-angels-described-in-bible-1093087982.html

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Keep in mind the Word is Spiritual as well as literal. There are levels of understanding God has knowledge of, which Jesus has declared.​

John 6: 60-71 NKJV

Many Disciples Turn Away​

60 Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this, said, “This is a [m]hard saying; who can understand it?”

61 When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples [n]complained about this, He said to them, “Does this [o]offend you? 62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before? 63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. 65 And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”

66 From that time many of His disciples went [p]back and walked with Him no more. 67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you also want to go away?”

68 But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 Also we have come to believe and know that You are the [q]Christ, the Son of the living God.”

70 Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil?” 71 He spoke of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, for it was he who would betray Him, being one of the twelve.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some may see visions, but to most I think it is similar to Revelation where, the spiritual perceptions of visions are described as parable and metaphor. Also these events could be in the metaphysical as well, not just spiritual.

May be describing the angel's influence on the metaphysical.

What Scripture are you referencing for those descriptions of perceived angels?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hebrews 1:13-14 NKJV

13 But to which of the angels has He ever said:

“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Psalm 103 NKJV

Praise for the Lord’s Mercies​

A Psalm of David.​

103 Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that
your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

6 The Lord executes righteousness
And justice for all who are oppressed.
7 He made known His ways to Moses,
His acts to the children of Israel.
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious,

Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
9 He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor punished us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heavens are high above the earth,
So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
12 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13 As a father pities his children,
So the Lord pities those who fear Him.
14 For He [a]knows our frame;
He remembers that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are like grass;
As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
16 For the wind passes over it, and it is [b]gone,
And its place remembers it no more.
17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting
On those who fear Him,
And His righteousness to children’s children,
18 To such as keep His covenant,
And to those who remember His commandments to do them.

19 The Lord has established His throne in heaven,
And His kingdom rules over all.

20 Bless the Lord, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word.

21 Bless the Lord, all you His hosts,
You [c]ministers of His, who do His pleasure.
22 Bless the Lord, all His works,
In all places of His dominion.

Bless the Lord, O my soul!

Latest posts

Latest posts