What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

full
switch out those bulbs, perfect for vegging

shiva82

i need to get to grow shop at some point. i dread going. they always ask too many questions . i just ask for what i want and they usually say , why not try this , or try that , and have i seen you before etc . i get pissed off fast in public. i just want my products and be gone pronto

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to need more space because they are leggy, and more space because they take longer for flowering cycle, and more space because they may yield less weight. Go for it! The plants will share lights. Looked like it worked out well for FlowerPower!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will cost too much to run a whole room of lights! Need to go big outdoors, will get a year supply. Have to breed that sativa stock to grow outdoor.

shiva82

with temeratures mild, i could use the tent i have in the loft set up. i abandoned it as it was a pain in the arse with huge swings in temeperatures, but i could veg these seedlings up there for a few weeks with the light on for most the day if it stays mild

shiva82

probably 30 plants to work with approx. saving the best males in the process . all for the love and more seed stock . evolution of what i have

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty mild here, Just make sure to grow them in the warm for a month then they should be able to take the cold better I guess. Does that sound right?