What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Yeah God's perfect design makes you get instant notifications when you make a spiritual error. Thats why we say God loves us. Sometimes we get a little tough love, but things happen that couldn't have happened without having something unfortunate happen. Sometimes the lessons are costly. This time was costly for you, but cheap for your friends. :smoke:

We play football different here. We have soccer and then in what we call football with pads and helmet we tackle and block with intense contact. I used to play travel soccer in grade school, then later got into football and even bought my own shoulder pads and helmet. Makes you tough. Motocross makes you tough in different ways.

They say motocross is the most physically demanding sport. Will wear you out pretty well keeping the bike straight in whoop sections and hitting turns full force before a jump. Used to ride bmx freeride and tracks before dirtbikes.
i'm good with a baseball bat

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, I am lightweight too, I would be a good Jockey.

I have to get to know my horse though, my sister in law got kicked off their horse and broke her pelvis. My grandma had a brother who got kicked as a toddler and ended up passing away. They call dirbikes a steel horse. Horses are great for trail riding though. Quiet peaceful ride. Horses are smart gentle creatures, I always see my neighbor's horses in the pasture and talk to them. Used to play a lot of basketball in the ex's grandma's horse barn with dogs, cats, and horses.

shiva82

Thanks, I am lightweight too, I would be a good Jockey.

I have to get to know my horse though, my sister in law got kicked off their horse and broke her pelvis. My grandma had a brother who got kicked as a toddler and ended up passing away. They call dirbikes a steel horse. Horses are great for trail riding though. Quiet peaceful ride. Horses are smart gentle creatures, I always see my neighbor's horses in the pasture and talk to them. Used to play a lot of basketball in the ex's grandma's horse barn with dogs, cats, and horses.
i was kidding , but you would be an ideal jockey . the farm i help at , they have a horse. it supplies us compost but he is unrideable ... one person insisted he could ride any horse . we warned him. no seat or harness. straight on the horse he sat ... off he pelted straight up to a fence then the horse slammed on the brakes and hurled the cock sure man about 20 yards . we were laughing but we had to ring an ambulance . he insisted he rode this horse even after being told not to

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Need to break that horse in! Where is the horse wisperer?

Lets enter the derby!

I like dirtbikes, you can put them away and don't have to worry about them. Love feeding livestock though. Some of my best smokes are while feedling livestock. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Need to go out and walk in a minute. Decided after 10 days Bonnie was able to go to Christmas yesterday. We took her to the farm on a walk today, she is recovering well and hasn't shown signs of discomfort. She needs excercise, but I am limiting any intense activity, and preventing her from standing up or jumping.

shiva82

Need to break that horse in! Where is the horse wisperer?

Lets enter the derby!

I like dirtbikes, you can put them away and don't have to worry about them. Love feeding livestock though. Some of my best smokes are while feedling livestock. :smoke:
my friend has two daughters . he bought them both horses that they rode all childhood . one died of old age and the one remaining is old and crazy , but good fun. just don't try and ride him and you will survive

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My brother still rides. He has a quad and a dirtbike and a jeep. He had the quad at the farm this weekend. Dad has a couple extra quads I can ride, I just never do. I may next time they are out there. Like to relax with the dogs this time of year.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a colt at the ex's farm, they were trying to break. My friend jimmy used to put the horse in the trailer and ride around with it to get it used to the trailer. He was able to break it and ride it. It was a mixture horse with white and brown splotches. I would toss its head and run like a crazy horse, but he tamed her down and got her broke in! Horses are intelligent and understand emotion.

shiva82

We had a colt at the ex's farm, they were trying to break. My friend jimmy used to put the horse in the trailer and ride around with it to get it used to the trailer. He was able to break it and ride it. It was a mixture horse with white and brown splotches. I would toss its head and run like a crazy horse, but he tamed her down and got her broke in! Horses are intelligent and understand emotion.
this crazy horse i feed is an all white male with a crazy temper

i still laugh thinking back at my friends brother insisting he could ride any horse , and he was some kind of expert . and then watching the horse take off out of control and then flinging him 20 yards

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a rough ride.

Reminds me of my nephew last night, he was HIGH on sugar and tired, ready for bed. He was falling down over and over and over, yelling each time like it was an accident. Biggest goofball, he will fit well into our family.

The sister in law said 3rd grade humor. I said I used to do that when was in crutches in high school. I would fall down in a busy hallway and make a scene for fun. He's going to be all practiced up for sliding home in baseball and rolling out of it after crashing the bike. He has a 50cc Honda mini bike, but didn't see him ride it yet.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rain just lifted, about dark, toke and a walk with the dogs. Will let you know when I pull the Early Skunk x Lebanese jar for further testing and pics. Its probably v2, is my best guess. There are about 5 seeds left, and I think I spent all the v1 on the first 2 rounds that were scrapped.

Have you ever grown thai?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

shiva82

Sounds like a rough ride.

Reminds me of my nephew last night, he was HIGH on sugar and tired, ready for bed. He was falling down over and over and over, yelling each time like it was an accident. Biggest goofball, he will fit well into our family.

The sister in law said 3rd grade humor. I said I used to do that when was in crutches in high school. I would fall down in a busy hallway and make a scene for fun. He's going to be all practiced up for sliding home in baseball and rolling out of it after crashing the bike. He has a 50cc Honda mini bike, but didn't see him ride it yet.
my sister told me today she does not like comedy . crazyness . i like making fun of any situation so i dont get anxious

she is a little programmed woke. so i have to be careful making jokes. as she takes offence

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Jerry Seinfield said he's not able to do comedy routines in some college towns anymore because everyone takes offense. I love commedians who can make me laugh. A lot of commedians just point out funny things in life. Life is funny, its healing. Laughter is the best medicine. The joy of the Lord is your strength.

People who take offense to pointing out funny things in life, are being upset about something God has created, its almost blasphemy. These people also want to tear down statues and destroy history because they are offended about one particular part. But nobody can rewrite history, so whats the big deal, its how we got here. Its interesting, its ironic, be joyful.

Thankfully, laughter is contageous, so just start laughing at things and she will catch on. Pursue peace with all your brothers and sisters and love them as yourself. :smoke:

John 15 NKJV

The True Vine​

15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He [a]takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you[b] will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

Love and Joy Perfected​

9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another.

The World’s Hatred​

18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, ‘They hated Me without a cause.’

The Coming Rejection​

26 “But when the [c]Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. 27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.